1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Voting

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Ry620, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Ry620

Ry620 Hobo

upload_2019-3-9_15-9-16.png
    upload_2019-3-9_15-9-30.png

So as you can see in the above pictures, it claims I have 48 votes, while the top player has only 45. So I was wondering if it was not displaying my votes for that month, and if it isn't, I think it would be a nice feature to see how many votes you actually have per month.

2. kataclar_

kataclar_ Criminal

It's a bug, the voting thing didn't reset your number of votes from last month probably. At the time you wrote this, you could only have 45 votes maximum since you get 5 votes a day.

3. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

Actually hovering over the sunflower shows the votes you didn't claim yet. So this is the amount of votes that you can still claim. That those aren't claimed is most likely because you voted when you weren't online. Anyway good for you, it means you have 48 votes to claim.

I know this because I always save my votes. I have currently 956 votes that I haven't claimed. The big reason was saving up for the next season of vice (that now most likely never will come). So just have to see what I will do with all my votes :D.

I do want to warn that it's risky to save up your votes. If the server loses that data, for whatever reason, you probably can't get those votes back.