Vip, House and Gang.

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by _Korniuni_, Jul 13, 2024.

1. _Korniuni_

_Korniuni_ Hobo

Hi, I'm an old player who has been playing since 2021, I was VIP Supreme (I have the invoices) and I had a gang and a house, but now I have nothing left, may I know why? Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

If there are misunderstandings, sorry but I am Italian.

2. lord_puffi

lord_puffi Hobo Staff Member Admin Wiki Moderator

Hey Korniuni,

Houses will be force sold once you pass the 45 days of inactivity, gang could be that it was disbanded or as some GTM Server closed, deleted. If you want your rank back, please create a support ticket here: https://grandtheftmc.net/support/ under the department "other Support".

With kind Regards - Puffi

3. _Korniuni_

_Korniuni_ Hobo

So the gang still exists and it still shows up to me (ExperienceGang), but when I do gang info or something like that it says that I'm not in a gang, The house still shows up and my friend who bought it with me still has the permits and everything is still inside, among other things I lost the enderchest, inventory and backpack which I more or less remade but what interests me most is getting the gang, house and VIP permits back. Obviously I also want the crowbars I had back. Why, having rightly purchased everything for example VIP, Crowbars etc, now the game is ruining my game and I think it's not right or not?