1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fred Games

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by FredPlayzMC, Oct 10, 2018.

?

Will you be willing to play this game?

1. Yes!!!

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. Definitely!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Absolutely!

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Of course... NOT!

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. FredPlayzMC

FredPlayzMC Corroborating Duck

Thicc Duck
    Pickle Juice.jpg Hello GTM Community! and H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N ! :cool:
    I have recently been thinking about contributing something to GTM, and I think I have found Just the Thing!

OVERVIEW
    Twice a week, I will be hosting the Wheel of GTM, a series of games and challenges in which players can earn "Competition Credits," or Credits for short. These games will be chosen by the GTM COMMUNITY and will be worth different amounts of points per game. These points can be cashed into me via messaging me online whenever I am present.

GAMES
    Games will be chosen by the GTM Community. The games/challenges can be submitted in the bottom of this thread, and it receives the support I will add it to the "roster." Games must be short and not last longer than 1-3 minutes. Games are worth anywhere from 10,000* to 50,000* depending on the game. Any further questions can be inquired about at my discord, InfiniteAffinity #6715

GRAND PRIZE
    At the end of every month, I will be hosting a Grand Lotto Giveaway of $3,000,000 to any player who enters with more than 50,000 * ( For future reference, * = credits ). Any player can enter per amount of points they have. Every entry costs 50,000*, and there is a maximum of 5 entries per player per month.

WHEN IT HAPPENS
    These events will be hosted at 9:00 P.M. EST on Fridays. Fred Fridays!!!

PRIZE SELECTION
    For a list of available prizes, please refer to the following link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18_OTEAJGNUb_rcEELlDQbhR0nM2dce2LBAZLa9li-Xs/edit#gid=0

Note : This event is SIGNUP ONLY. You must post your username as a reply to this post in order to join the event. Only one post is required for unlimited game use.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!! ^-^

* This message is in no way affiliated or part of Grand Theft Minecart © 2017.
    We take no responsibility in the event that the information listed above is declared
    as false or untrue in any manner. Please be aware that any questions or submissions

of any sort may be subject to personal opinion of the account or person(s) sending
    information. Please do not attempt to commit a fraudulent action on the server or during
    the event taking place, as it may result in permanent disqualification from the event. Any
    player disqualified from the event is allowed to continue the game on an alternate account

if they choose so but are limited to only one such occasion. Further abuse of this system
    will result in a permanent disqualification from the event and denial of any attempted penance
    performed by the player. Thank you and please don't forget to support FredPlayzMC
    cause he awesome AF.

• Like Like x 5
    • Sexy Sexy x 1
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  2. xMini

xMini Thug

Human
    Well since its Halloween and there is a Halloween movie, why not a Michael myers game in a secluded place like Iceland?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Funny thing is, 9PM est is one of the only 3 or 4 times i can get on each week.

Also Fred is the best!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. GreedyToll109

GreedyToll109 Hobo

greedytroll109

5. xoxo_sky_xoxo

xoxo_sky_xoxo Homie

My name is Fefin, also I think this is a really cool idea Fred!

6. JustNassim

JustNassim Hobo

Ex-Administrator on Grand Theft Minecart
    Sounds fun. I will try to participate ;)

Username: JustNassim

• Like Like x 1
  7. _Flaming_Phoenix

_Flaming_Phoenix Helper

I exist
    Sounds Pretty Cool!