1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The end of the Vice season

Discussion in 'Vice' started by Micatchu, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Brownwood

Brownwood Helper

So we should be punished for our months of hard work because of someone who was in our cartel for 2 days? And we had no idea he was hacking. And Walter you say he was xraying bases to take out the competition. Even if that is true he couldnt blow anything up with explosives being off. Now as for the big jump in our money is because of a few reasons. The first being loitering. Every day he is on adding more to the farm. To the point were we are filling chests faster then we can sell. The second being Kataclar. He alone has made us around 60 to 70m these past couple of days. He had a 7 day supreme and he really put good use to it. The third reason is that Really hasnt been on selling. So you gugs havent been going up in bal. Yes sebastian sold some drugs and helped out. Yes he was arresting people. But like everyone says its called being a dirty cop. Seb said the rule was that you could be dirty all you want. But if you get caught by another cop you loose your cop job. I think we fairly earned what we have, and like I said. We shouldnt be punished over a player who spent 2 days in our cartel.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Real

Real Criminal

ehh....
    every time something go wrong
    is when i'm sleeping -.-

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  3. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    Ok so it’s time I should make an official statement about this, Dirty Cops are not a “bannable” offense but if caught it will result in that cop loosing their job. Sebastian was only back on the server for a short while so I don’t think he could have made that much of a difference. Sebastain was removed from Vice for other incidents so the issue with him is solved. IMO the competition should resume normally and the reward will go to whichever cartel has the most money.

• Agree Agree x 3