1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The end of the Vice season

Discussion in 'Vice' started by Micatchu, Dec 1, 2017.

1. PyroPyxel

PyroPyxel Hobo

Yes this is true.
    However this has given them a huge boost and that say if Sebastian__
    was in our cartel we might be in the lead right now so this is
    "cheating" not because of the farms expanding (Sebastian__ still could have helped with that) but also the fact they have got a 600% boost on the days saved of mushrooms they have collected giving them around $100 - 150 mill boost

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

Ok, so thats a separate issue. That should in some way be prevented, because at this moment the game sadly allows that, just like in real life dirty cops excist. But it obviously gives a much too high advantage, Hopefully this should be fixed for Vice season 2

3. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

PyroPixel, are you saying a cop can sell "farmed" drugs from his cartel at 600% ? I was never a cop so wouldn't know.

4. PyroPyxel

PyroPyxel Hobo

That is the thing...
    If this is fixed in season 2 this means season 1 is rigged and that it therefor means if LAnoire are the winners they have cheated and that season 1 would be a corrupt season and in that case no - one should be rewarded.

Going onto dirty cops point. Yes there are but dirty cops get consequences in real life this could mean going to jail or even a death sentence (but that's beyond extreme). Just like ViceMc there should be consequences that get rid of these things. Also ok yes some cops or criminals in real life might be wanted, but in this incident they have got evidence of doing this (referring to LAnoire) and have been caught so action should be taken on this just like anything .e.g. breaking rules on gtm, to make season 1 of Vice not corrupt fair and make sure people actually play it for a good reason rather than a bad 1.

5. PyroPyxel

PyroPyxel Hobo

Yes this is true because he was a captain.

6. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

Ok, so thats bad stuff. Though it does feel like it was the intention of the game to make this possible, it's still something that if it will stay in vice2 it will seriously damage the feeling of having a fair chance of winning.

You could argue that this was and is a possibility for everyone to get a corrupt cop on board. but yeah that does give a bad aftertaste, cause everyone would arrange a real cop or get an alt.

So in my opinion the possibilty can better be removed completely. Or that the cartel getting busted with this would loose all money gained by the corrupted cop. and the cop would of course become a criminal with maybe some (real) weeks in jail and then never be allowed to be a cop again. The punishment would have to be so severe that any cartel would hesitate doing this

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

As a member of LaNoire I would like to make a quick statement regarding this issue.

Cops are allowed to be dirty, it's even part of the game with /bribe when you get arrested. It's just like real life, you have dirty cops and you have legitimate cops, in this case Sebastian was a dirty cop, and being dirty is allowed.

I also believe that the multiplier for cops was nerfed to 250%, the same as the supreme multiplier, meaning he had no unfair advantage over Really__ (Owner of TheHelpers) or even me if I had my own cartel. Even if the multiplier was 600%, there's still a thing that cops CAN be dirty, meaning the money earned would be legitimate for the vice season, if he was caught, he would have been fired. Simple.

To be honest, we probably didn't even need Sebastian, as our farm can give us 250k in about 5 minutes, however as we only have 2 supreme members in my cartel, it was quite essential to get somebody with virtually a supreme multiplier into our cartel, as our chests stock up quickly.

It's not 'cheating' or 'hacking', it's called playing cleverly.

tl;dr Cops can be dirty, their multiplier was nerfed to 250% (I believe)

Edit: Also for anybody wondering, we probably earned about 30mil(Ish) from Sebastian, it's not a huge massive 'gamebreaking hack.'

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Jvkatox

Jvkatox Hunter

Well, Sebastian was seen by me abusing glitches to drop drugs on spawn and arrest people. He was also perm banned for using vape clients.
    So, yes, he was hacking.

9. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

iTraitor, thanks so much for this answer. That verifies what I assume in my posts above - it's a part of vice season 1. If it is nerfed to supreme level that would be great news, because it would remove any unfairness. I wish a cop of captain level could confirm this with a screenshot. Would help to restore the peace and friendlyness in Vice right now ;)

10. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

Please describe how dropping drugs at spawn and using vape hacks makes our money illegitimate, vape doesn't affect money, and dropping drugs doesn't.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jvkatox

Jvkatox Hunter

You guys still had an unfair advantage, and having a hacker who probs x-rayed bases eliminates your competition.

12. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

Walter I dont believe that iTraitor is refering to Sebastian, but to the cartel. They weren't hacking. Corrupt cop within the rules. But yes for the rest Seb was fairly banned. Im not missing him :eek:

13. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

We have anti-xray for a reason, if you want to continue discussing this, please DM me on discord as I don't want to flood this thread (same goes for anybody else wanting to discuss this with me)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jvkatox

Jvkatox Hunter

I was gonna say the same thing about discord :eek:

15. PyroPyxel

PyroPyxel Hobo

Ok I see what you are saying.
    However there are rules for cops that you have not abided by and broke. Cops work like this
    the higher the rank the more % bonus you get and I think wardens (lowest rank) get 250% right up to captains were they get 600% bonus.
    there is no proof of the making of $30mill from Sebastian__ because you were at $20mill in a hour so that is quiet high in disbelief...

Ok going to cops.
    Cops are not allowed to play dirt because that is unbalanced and referring to what Micatchu said ViceMc would be corrupt and that everyone would just make there alt a cop...
    You say it was essential do get another person with 250% bonus because that your chests stock quickly.
    But lets be straight, TheHelpers are managing with only one supreme...
    So this does not give LAnoire the right to break a rule and invite a captain with a 600% bonus into a cartel (which is not allowed) and action should take place so ViceMc does not win with a corrupt cartel but instead a cartel what abides by the rules. Remember this is still season 1 and that people are new to this and trying and if a corrupt cartel was going to win a lot of views would change towards ViceMc..

I understand that if you are a member of LAnoire yes this must be annoying. However this is more annoying for people such as me in TheHelpers because you have cheated and rigged the system which if there is no consequences meaning "why don't we just do it".
    You say that it is essential to your cartel that you get another person with 250% (maybe a bit over) but then you say "To be honest, we probably didn't even need Sebastian" so this does not conclude why you did invite him. This has made ViceMc's competition corrupt, rigged and unbalanced.

So people please lets be firm here.

Yours sincerely,
    PyroPyxel

16. ItzAo

ItzAo Hobo

Even after Sebastian got banned we made 80mill more than you guys?

17. ItzAo

ItzAo Hobo

And there is not a 600% bonus for cops - the bonus got nerfed to 250%..

18. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

DM me on discord if you want to continue discussing this please.

19. TheLoiteringKid

TheLoiteringKid Hobo

i see alot of comments, many not knowing relevant facts, first off, our mushroom farm, i have personalty done 80% of ALL the manual laber building it, 15% brown and 5% ao. think he tossed 10-15 stacks of observers and some random red stone bits aka chump change considering the size of the farm.

As far as his alleged sell bonuses, wish i had a ss when he was selling.
    When he was selling, an inventory was taxed the same or less then brownwood, so ether his bonus is the same as supreme, or brown set seb's tax low, i didn't see brown change the tax, so the only logical conclusion i can come to based on the facts i'v personalty observed, is that the bonus is/was same as supreme.

As far as the farms output, before i expanded it, it was already producing well over a million per hour, where its at now, its like the conveyor belt gag from i love lucy (or for you young folks, more recently family guy).

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  20. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

I love lucy :D