1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STAFF OF THE MONTH

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KwonShiYun, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turbomax

Turbomax Staff Team Manager Staff Member Manager Wiki Moderator

Hello Everyone!!!
    It's once again time to announce the newest Staff & Builder of the Month. For the Month of May 2024, we have chosen 4 people to reward this with!

I'm happy to Congratulate the SOTM: Sozuyaa - Mod & SpanishLatte - Helper as well as the BOTM: ArthurShelbyPB & TheGentleCat_
    All of you have done an absolutely amazing Job, throughout this Month and we want to thank you for all the work you put into GTM and let you know that we really do appreciate y'all.

Sozuyaa - Sozuyaa you've really done an Amazing Job throughout this Month, you're always trying your best to follow all your duties as a Staff, I love how hard working you are and I hope you can keep that up in the future as well!

SpanishLatte - SpanishLatte you have really been doing great on the Team, I especially love the interest you have shown in helping anyone as soon as they need help. I can't wait to see how you do in the next few months!

ArthurShelbyPB - Arthur you're a really nice and cool person, not only to talk to but also BT wise. You are learning fast and you're very active which makes u one of the candidates for this month's BOTM!

TheGentleCat_ - TheGentleCat, you're not only a quality builder but also a very active one. I see the same in you as I see in Arthur, an active BT member willing to learn and build. No questions asked that u were also chosen for this month's BOTM!

With that being said, I want to once again congratulate every single one of you, and tell you that we really appreciate the work you do, and you're all very special in your very own ways and that's great!
    I hope y'all can continue to do such a good job, keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2024
  2. Turbomax

Hello Everyone!!!
    It's once again time to announce the newest Staff & Builder of the Month. For the Month of June 2024, we have chosen 3 people to reward this with!

I'm happy to Congratulate the SOTM: Leewayy - Mod & Sozuyaa - Mod as well as the BOTM: ArthurShelbyPB.
    All of you have done an absolutely amazing Job, throughout this Month and we want to thank you for all the work you put into GTM and let you know that we really do appreciate y'all.

Sozuyaa - yo Hector you've really done an outstanding job over this past month... once again!!! We truly appreciate the immense amount of time and effort you dedicate to your staff duties. Your hard work and commitment do not go unnoticed, and we are incredibly grateful for everything you do. Thank you for continually going above and beyond!

Leewayy - Hey Lee you just rejoined the staff team, and we are incredibly thankful for that! You're doing an absolutely great job, dedicating so much of your time and effort to GTM. We really appreciate all the hard work and commitment you bring to the team. It's fantastic to have you back, and we're excited to see all the amazing things you'll continue to do. Thank you so much!

ArthurShelbyPB - Again.... I mean like... again.. AGAIN?!?!?!?!? Congratulations!!! You are once again the Builder of the Month!! Your dedication to the server, building every single day throughout the past month, has proven once more that you are an invaluable member of the BuildTeam. We cannot thank you enough for what you have done, are doing, and will continue to do in the future. Congratulations again!!

With that being said, I want to once again congratulate every single one of you, and tell you that we really appreciate the work you do, and you're all very special in your very own ways and that's great!

3. Turbomax

Hello Everyone!!!
    It's once again time to announce the newest Staff & Builder of the Month. For the Month of July 2024, we have chosen 4 people to reward this with!

I'm happy to Congratulate the SOTM: iDrxp030 - Helper, Sozuyaa - SrMod & CommanderGunner - SrMod as well as the BOTM: TheGentleCat_.

iDrxp030 - yo IDrop, when you joined as a helper, you were given the challenge of proving yourself within this staff team, and I'm happy to say you've excelled this month. Your attention to detail in answering questions and doing your other duties as Helper is awesome. Please keep up the great work! I’m excited to see your continued progress on this Staff Team.

Sozuyaa - Hey Hector, you've really outdone yourself once again this past month! We can't express enough how much we appreciate the immense amount of time and energy you dedicate to your staff duties. Your hard work and unwavering commitment truly make a difference, and it's clear to everyone how much you care about what you do. Your efforts never go unnoticed, and we are genuinely grateful for everything you contribute. Your dedication inspires us all!

CommanderGunner - Hey Command, over the past month, you've made a significant impact on the staff team in so many ways. Your contributions have not only helped improve the server but have also played a big role in helping it grow. We truly appreciate all the hard work, dedication, and creativity you've brought to the table. Your efforts haven't gone unnoticed, and we're excited to see how you'll continue to make a difference. We hope you'll keep up your interest and stay as committed as ever! thank you for everything you've done so far!

TheGentleCat_ - yo GentleCat you're not just a skilled builder but also incredibly active. Your dedication and eagerness to learn and create are impressive. There's no question that you were the perfect choice for this month's BOTM!

• Like Like x 1
  4. lord_puffi

lord_puffi Hobo Staff Member Admin Wiki Moderator

Hello everyone!!!
    It's time to announce the newest Staff of
    the Month and Builder of the Month. For this past month of August 2024, we have chosen 2 Staff, and 1 Builder to reward this with!

Congratulations SOTM: Dapo & Greedy

Congratulations BOTM: TheGentleCat_

Dapo: Since you came back to our team, you’ve been just as great at your job as before, and I would even say better. You’ve done amazing work, and we really appreciate it and hope to see more of this in the future!

Greedy: Greedy!!! You’ve done an awesome job this past month. From answering help questions to Playtime and even handling Punishments, you’ve shown how dedicated you are. We really appreciate your hard work! Keep it up!

TheGentleCat_: And once again, it’s GentleCat! Who would have guessed? Just kidding! We’re really thankful for your hard work and dedication to GTM. Your builds keep amazing us, and we hope you keep it up, we can’t wait to see more great things from you in the future!

I hope all of you can continue to do such a good job, keep it up!

5. lord_puffi

lord_puffi Hobo Staff Member Admin Wiki Moderator

Hello everyone!!!
    It's time to announce the newest Staff of
    the Month. For this past month of September 2024, we have chosen 2 Staff to reward this with!

Congratulations SOTM: ystf & Greedy

ystf: YOOOO CONGRATS TO Your FIRST STAFF OF THE MONTH (And hopefully not your last!!) We really appreciate the work you've put into GTM. Your activity and Mod work has not gone unnoticed, you have shown us that you are a great part of the Staff team, and we really appreciate you and the work you have done!!

Greedy: YOOO GREEDYY!!?!?!? AGAIN!?!? Who would have thought?? Na, just kidding, you obviously deserved this one, your constant activity and work for GTM was amazing this past month, and we are really grateful for that. I hope to see you as SOTM the next time again!! So keep it up!!

I hope all of you can continue to do such a good job, keep it up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.