1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STAFF OF THE MONTH

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KwonShiYun, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsDeo

ItsDeo Thug Staff Member Manager Wiki Moderator

Hey everyone! Its time to announce the new Staff of the Month for October 2020! To save us all some time. Ill just cut to the chase and start us off with a HUGE congrats to BandzOnly and Fresh_Mint_Spy

Helper - Fresh_Mint_Spy
    Fresh, You may have just joined the team, but you are still showing us that you are here to stay. You do a great job with your staff duties and you are just an extremely good helper in general. Once again, Congrats on Staff of the Month!

Moderator - BandzOnly
    Bandz, you have stood out as a moderator ever since you've been promoted... Even if you aren't doing your best you still are one of OUR best. You never hesitate to impress! The senior team is extremely proud of you. Again, Congrats Bandz!

I would also like to give a huge congrats to Simulus on Builder of the Month! You have done a great job this month and it hasn't gone un seen! Keep up the good work!

Good job to all of you! Keep it up guys!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  2. BrainControl

BrainControl Moderator Brain Of Staff Staff Member Admin Wiki Moderator

Hello everyone! November Staff of the Month coming at you! With a special three hard working staff members! Big CONGRATGULATIONS to JMaster05, TerrorSchlumpf, and Butter!!!!

Moderator - JMaster05

JMaster, the senior team notices much you have improved in the last month. You are a hard working staff member, and very fun to be around. You are very caring and always seem to try your best to help others, even if you are feeling bad yourself. I think you are an amazing person and once again, Congrats!

Moderator - TerrorSchlumpf

Terror, I cant even comprehend how you bust your ass as much as you do. You are a very hard working and dedicated staff member to GTM, and I for one am very proud of you! I can't wait to see you excel even more than you already do! Congrats Terror!

Helper - Butter

Butter, You have been on the staff team for a short amount of time, but in that amount of time you have shown us all how awesome you can be. What can I say, you just fit in with all of us, and you are a great addition to the team. We notice all the awesome things you are doing, so keep up the good work, and once again Congrats!

I would also like to mention our BOTM Congratulations YaBoiTokyo!!!!

Build Team - YaBoiTokyo

Tokyo you've been doing a fantastic job in keeping your activity up and building with the higher builders on the team in our projects. I can see you're on the road to becoming an even greater builder yourself.

Congrats to everyone once again you are all amazing at what you do!

• Like Like x 2
  3. GloryX

GloryX Certified Hole Admin Builder

Gay People Therapy
    Hey everyone! Its time to announce the new Staff of the Month for December 2020! Let's start us off with a HUGE congrats to Nobbi_ and JJRocks2001..... I mean JJ_American!

Helper - Nobbi_
    NibNob, or Nobbi_, you've done a fantastic job with this being your first month (or few weeks) on the team. You've shown that you can do your duties and be a friendly, reliable figure in such a short amount of time and I'm sure that you'll keep progressing into the future. Keep up the good work and congrats my guy <3

Helper - JJ_American
    JJroc... JJ_American. Even though you can be so annoying when you wack me in PvP (though I wack you when I'm in my Sniper kit), you've done an excellent job keeping pace with the team and community. I can see you becoming an outstanding staff member so congrats this is well deserved <3

Lets also give a schnitzel congrats to the Builder of the Month for December 2020! Congrats to TeeLama!

You guys DM me so I can give you your rewards :eek:

Good job to all of you! Keep it up guys!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2021
  4. CommanderGunner

CommanderGunner Hobo Staff Member Admin Wiki Moderator

Playing VideoGames
    Hello Everyone!!!! Its time to announce the newest Staff and Builder of the month. For the month of January 2021 I am very proud to announce the following: SOTM: NateCrab - SR.MOD & Cusbane - HELPER & BOTM: Vakhi. You all have done a great job and we are all proud of you!

NateCrab - There are so many great things to say about you but, one thing that really stands out to me is your work-ethic. You are not only funny but you are very hard working. Keep up the good work!! <3

Cusbane - You have not been on the team very long but you have already proved to us that you are very hardworking and determined. Keep up the amazing work and I know you will do great in the future. <3

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  5. CommanderGunner

Playing VideoGames
    Hello Everyone!!!! Its time to announce the newest Staff and Builder of the month. For the month of February 2021 I am very proud to announce the following: SOTM: Cyborg_ - SR.MOD & AFK_Lord - MOD & BOTM: YaBoyTokyo. You all have done a great job and we are all proud of you!

Cyborg_ - There are so many great things to say about you but, one thing that really stands out to me is your personality. You are very funny and have a great work ethic! Keep up the good work! <3

AFK_Lord - There are so many great things I could say about you but one thing that stands out is your good attitude. I am so proud of you keep up the good work! <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. CommanderGunner

Playing VideoGames
    Hello Everyone!!!! Its time to announce the newest Staff and Builder of the month. For the month of March 2021. I am very proud to announce the following: SOTM: Antipolicy - MOD & IchHabKeineLust - MOD & BOTM: DerEchteAven. You all have done a great job and we are all proud of you!

Antipolicy - One thing that really stands out to be about you is your motivation and determination on the staff team. We love that you put in countless hours to make GTM a better place. Keep up the hard work!

IchHabKeineLust - One thing that stands out to me about you is your work ethic you work so hard and efficiently all of GTM appreciates you. Good Job!

7. CommanderGunner

Playing VideoGames
    Hello Everyone!!!! Its time to announce the newest Staff and Builder of the month. For the month of April 2021, I am very proud to announce the following: SOTM: Turbomax & Simulus & BOTM: 7kui. You all have done a great job and we are all proud of you!

Turbomax- There are so many great things to say about you but, one thing that really stands out to me is your great work ethic! Keep up the good work! <3

Simulus - There are so many great things I could say about you but the thing that stands out the most is your leadership skills. Keep up the good work! <3

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.