1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Science fair?

Discussion in 'Real Life' started by pistanmarc, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousemonster

mousemonster Hobo

You could test how microwave radiation affects different organisms

• Like Like x 1
  2. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

Good idea the only problem is the radiation outputted is formed by the magnatron which if aimed directly at an organism it can cause or either radiation deficiencys and at an extreme amount can cause different types of cancers it happens when your blood is heated by waves(as blood is 78% water) it vibrates and can heat up altering your blood pressure causing deficiency of blood and that's how the cancer is formed.
    If it where studying how it heats up objects/food would be much better as it is not too much of a risk to my life:D but for organisms unless it would be complete different gravity levels; it would affect them the same as us :(
    But a REALLY good idea :D thanks for bringing it up!
    Oh and it could still be considered animal cruelty :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  3. M1NER_FTW

M1NER_FTW Hobo

Where the fuck did you learn all this. I'm in eighth grade and we haven't even seen square roots in any of our math books so far.

4. M1NER_FTW

M1NER_FTW Hobo

You could try a perpetual motion machine and explain why it can't work.

5. M1NER_FTW

M1NER_FTW Hobo

Or try to make a drone it plane using the Magnus effect. If you don't know what it is look it up it is really interesting.

6. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

I've had too much free time the past few years and I just like science in general way too much especially engineering aspects of it:D

7. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

It would be pretty much impossible as the Magnus effect is caused from vertical rotation and it wouldn't receive enough air resistance to make it spin in the opposite direction and it would just fall down:) but if somehow we had alternative forces that don't happen in wind chambers it would be able to happen but until then don't think it's going to happen :)

8. M1NER_FTW

M1NER_FTW Hobo

Soooooo YouTube? I have to much free time too so i watch alot of science videos and play alot of games. One problem, i got banned on gtm for duplicating on vice. What really sucks is i want to be a staff now and i probably won't be able to because i got banned.

9. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

Another thing that could be achieved by a lot of money :eek:

10. M1NER_FTW

M1NER_FTW Hobo

Actually people have aready made drones and boats that use the magnas effect to fly or move, the drone is more like a glider tho it only flies on specific days.

11. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

Most of the things on YouTube now are fake and use click bait for money... There is no such thing as infinite free energy... and no human has found a way to be able to send low amplitude frequencies that can charge a phone... and putting magnets inside coils will do nothing if they have low magnetic field nor enough coul spins nor enough magnetic forces are being altered with the copper coil...

12. M1NER_FTW

M1NER_FTW Hobo

Wait
    Wait what post was this one on?

13. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

On the drone that used Magnus effect

14. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

But you need additional 12V motor for a 1pound drone... and you need even more resources than to make a quadcopter... and boats just need an initial push and it doesn't use Magnus effect it just uses the resistance caused by the water to make spin with some paddles and then renamed it something like "OMFG BOAT POWERD BY MAGNUS EFFECT 100% real no fake"

15. M1NER_FTW

M1NER_FTW Hobo

Oh the soooo YouTube post was on this one not the magnas effect. And i know that perpetual motion machines don't work because they break the first and second laws if thermodynamics.

16. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

+ for a drone to use Magnus effect it need wings still so it's considered a plane not a drone : )

17. M1NER_FTW

M1NER_FTW Hobo

Actually the boats were for transportation of items with the blueprints for making them, they had pillers going up that spin, they are called rotor ships

18. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

Depends what it's being powered on; for example rockets follow thermodynamics in a different way that's why they have to be launched in angles mainly and rockets can also be powered by the heating of air : ) and then using it as propulsion so it depends what source of fuel is used but most do follow thermodynamics :D

19. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

Ahhh so they build it up and connected them so it would generate a big resistance but the problem with this is that it can only go in the direction wind moves :confused:

20. M1NER_FTW

M1NER_FTW Hobo

Well all perpetual motion machines so far break atleast one of the first to rules, at least as for is i have learned. Wait what age are you I'm only 13

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.