1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLEASE BAN HIM

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by M_Blazin, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_Blazin

M_Blazin Hobo

Yeah. he's really helping people by banning them out of the blue (NO WARNING)

2. xMini

xMini Thug

Human
    That ban was perfectly reasonable... He muted you, and you decided to /helpop derogatory messages (from what I was told in this thread). Way I see it, you should just be happy that it isn't a longer ban...

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. IanPeru

IanPeru Hunter

Tryharding
    Grandacity didn't quit, he was fired for abusing his permissions. Also, try to understand it's hard to take your unfounded accusations against MixLogic seriously when you're whining on the forums because of a 1 hour ban.

4. NoHaxJustSpark

NoHaxJustSpark Mugger

Student
    Well, mute bypassing is the act of bypassing a mute. As for your previous post, I find it hilarious that you leave out key details such as how you said "haha I can still talk" and calling staff derogatory terms as well as cap spamming. Mix is fine, I think I speak for all of us when I say, you're the problem.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    If mix doesent know you then you dont know him which gives you no right to call him a "drunk"

Just saying... your lucky im not the owner

If you were smart and wanted to salvage any reputation you have, you would stop posting on this thread

Or even better, apolagize to mix and the other staff who deserve it!

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. IanPeru

IanPeru Hunter

Tryharding
    Me reacting to this whole thing:
    [​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 6
  7. Dieheldernaar

Dieheldernaar Manager / Build Team Manager

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    Blazin,
    Mix is working hes ass of to make this server better, dont be mad at him if he [to your opinion] gives a false ban.. I was online when you used /help saying ''haha, i can still talk''.
    Thats clear mute bypassing..

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Akarush

Akarush Hunter

Agreed DieHeldernaar. Blazin one of your first arguments is that Mix made the server worse which he didn't he made it 10 times better. Another things is that mute bypassing is what you did, you got muted for 1h and said "I can still talk" and other terms which is one hour ban. You can ask any other staff and they will say yeah thats a 1 Hour ban. Also if you got to be 1h muted that means you had spammed tons before and got multiple warnings which should have made you aware that if you do it again in /help its a ban. You say Mix is drunk on power he isn't ,the first response that he had on your unreasonable comment was "Sad to hear you feel this way", that it self proves that Mix is mature and that he is doing his job. Also this is not the way to make a player report or an appeal https://grandtheftmc.net/support-tickets/open under the select issue and fill it out. Mix's decision was excellent and any staff would do the same thing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Dieheldernaar

Dieheldernaar Manager / Build Team Manager

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    Agreed

10. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

@M_Blazin Your warning was the mute; stop complaining about your ban for bypassing your mute.. Firstly this is not the section to make ban appeal nor a player/staff report, there is a special section just for that which is the support tickets area, you can file a report if you want tho i doubt much will be done and as its a ban for less than 2days you'll be told to serve your ban.. And PS before saying random stuff and inventing false information i would do some research, if you think Mix doesn't work hard, you don't know him... I've been working side by side with him since the day that he got HelpOP and every single promotion he's had has been worth it and he deserved it; as he does hard work and he puts a lot of time and effort into GTM.

*Thread Locked*
    [Locked as player waited his ban and this report/appeal/complaint was in the wrong section.]

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.