Needs to be more EU mods!

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by AsiansAreBae, Nov 5, 2017.

1. AsiansAreBae

AsiansAreBae Homie

Im not quiting gtm because of one player. Im quiting because of the anti cheat, and the lack of staff. Every day I hop on GTM eager to play. Then, BOOM blatant JP and Katana Kill aura hackers. iTraitor claims he caught some... But he logged off without uploading. Basically, GTM is filed with hackers like a virus. I don't think I enjoy GTM like I used to. Hackers ruin all the fun... Until the anti cheat is up, I will not be playing GTM anymore.

If iTraitor, was mod could ban the hackers since

I play GTM at 3AM and usually stop at 8AM. Hackers all the time..

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ikbenthijsniet

ikbenthijsniet Homie

I agree only that there to much hackers but don’t quit !

3. UziBrick

UziBrick Dealer

Triple OG
    I understand this could be annoying, but just be patient whilst the staff team hires more HelpOPs and promotes more HelpOPs to MOD. In the meantime, try playing later during the day when MODs from the United States can play. :)

4. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

@AdmiralAladdin I’m a EU staff, one of the only ones on in UTC+1 that’s usually on after 8am then I’m on until about 10pm but I go taking small breaks so my eyes don’t only focus on my monitor so I don’t need glasses and I also take lunch breaks xD. But iTraitor and me and currently the most active EU staff and we look at pretty much everyone that is reported in /help and usually i’ll Watch them but sometimes I go for snacks or to the toilet or simply just crash. In those situations is usually when iTraitor récords some people but he always sends the vids to staff chat. Maybe they are not banned instantly but within an hour they are most likely banned. But it’s usually, if i’m Not on, iTraitor is on, and when iTraitor isn’t on i’m on or when he’s afk, i’m Usually on and then for hours straight we are on at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

We are currently working on an anticheat and all of us staff try to be on as much as we can but sometimes there is days where we just can’t get on or we can’t fet on for much time. Think that most staff or are still in school, university or they have a job..

6. TheKing

TheKing Hobo

Hey I'm also a EU staff member

7. Presidentx

Presidentx Owner Staff Member Owner

The seniors are hard at work trying to find more staff, specifically located in the EU.

Our anticheat will be live soon. We're trying to balance lag and hackers :)