1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my sponsor rank has been removed and replaced with premium

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by caperboy123, Mar 7, 2021.

1. caperboy123

caperboy123 Hobo

hello there I had won a 7 day sponsor from the 50 crowbars 3 star vault, but had shortly after ranked up to level 48 and was given a 3 day premium trial.

the main problem is that I can no longer use any of the sponsor kit property's (sponsor kit, cheat codes allowed with sponsor kit and sponsor name) instead im now stuck with the lesser premium trial if I am able to get this problem resolved it would help greatly, my in game name is caperboy123.

2. HINIKING

HINIKING Hobo

Hey,
    I have nearly the same Problem, but in my case i got a 3 Day Elite Trial from a 2 Star Crate, replaced with the Premium Rank (as the lvl 48 gift).
    With this also comes for example the reduction of the Backpack, so I cant access some Items anymore.
    HINIKING

3. TryH4rd_Puffi

TryH4rd_Puffi Hobo

You should get ur Sponsor or Elite Trial back after the 3Days Premium

4. HINIKING

HINIKING Hobo

No, the 3 Day Premium are now over, but I dont have any Rank anymore. I think the ranks were Overlaping. So I had Premium and Elite at the same time. And the Elite rank ran out, while i had Premium. My first suggestion would be, when you get a new Rank, the higher Rank you have/get stays your Rank. Another suggestion is that, the Ranks you win gets your new Rank, but the Rest of the time, from the other Rank gets paused and after the New Rank ran out, youll get your old Rank back. I think this would be the best solution, when it is possible.