1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my old guns

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by mr_mushboom, Dec 14, 2018.

1. mr_mushboom

mr_mushboom Hobo

i have played this game a long time ago and i had a lot of good guns and stuff but now when i come online they all are just diamond swords wich is relly annoying because of all the time it took to get them.
    and yes the rss pack is loaded.

at first i tought maybe it is just for me but then i asked other pepole to take a look and they saw the same just a regular dimond sword. i even dropped one and he said it still was a dimond sword wich is wierd.
    becuase all the new guns are loaded in but just the old once aren't.
    i think it is probably beacause of a update to the commands and programming wich i get.
    but may i ask help of an admin or coder to help me out. or just give me the guns that the dimond sword used to [​IMG]

2. JustNassim

JustNassim Hobo

Ex-Administrator on Grand Theft Minecart
    Hi,

We are aware of this issue. You could sell the weapons in the trashcan to receive money from it or you can contact an Admin+ in-game to help you replace the items.

Currently I am available, so if you would like me to replace the items contact me in-game.