1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 1mil house got cleared

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lukituki15, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Lukituki15

Lukituki15 Hobo

So this morning i came online and my house got cleared. I wantet to go jping and there was Nothing in the cheasts. It is the 1 mil house a Crossroad on gtm1. Ign: lukituki15

image1.jpg image1.jpg

2. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    Could you please make an "Other Support" ticket, and include a bit more information or a range of time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lukituki15

Lukituki15 Hobo

So i came online voted and my freand Epic_vercs joined the call. He aked me if i want to go winging or jp i sed no im okey. Then he died and sed he kild a jper and he died a fall damage so i rushed to my 1 mil house at Crossroad and i got in and there was nothing in the house left. I had jps, wings, kats and miniguns all gone. the 2 photos i alredy seded you were the only photos i had.
    Again there was nothing inthe house left soi that it hot cleared. I had everything in there. Its the 1 at crossroad the 1 mil house.
    Pls help me i like the server but im not shure i i want to play with no loot. But love the server <3

4. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator