1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laptops

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by _Haydargtm_, May 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. xoxo_sky_xoxo

xoxo_sky_xoxo Homie

It isnt "Very good" in fact for 1150 euros thats wayyy overpriced. I am assuming it was pre-made because those components arent that expensive. Build one yourself or get someone else to do it.

2. capurro21s

capurro21s Hobo

I have a Lenovo Ideapad flex 5. I bought it because of its interesting design factor. Honestly, I love to lie around with a laptop on different surfaces (most often on the couch and bed). And I am very attracted by the possibility of folding the laptop into a tablet, it's cool to watch movies and work with graphics editors. The AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processor shows itself very well when working with applications, surfing the internet, and even playing games doesn't fall behind Intel. The video card here is built-in, AMD Radeon, in combination with a not weak processor, works amazingly fast. Although I accidentally uninstalled the OS in the settings when I first bought the laptop, it's good that salvagedata.com can restore the data.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022