1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katana Cheat Code

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Reduce, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Reduce

Reduce Hobo

Hello GTM-Team,
    I hope you remember the Update/Patch earlier when some GTM's were removed. Before this Update/Patch I had Katana Cheat Code on GTM1 and GTM3. When the Update/Patch was I put all my stuff to GTM1 and now I have Katana Cheat Code only on GTM1. So I wanted to ask if it is possible that I can get Katana Cheat Code on GTM4 because I bought the Cheat Code twice and got it now on only one GTM. And I am sorry if my English isn't very good because I am from Germany.

Reduce

2. SkylixMC

SkylixMC Verified Straighter than a Straight Ruler Staff Member Developer

Lixing Minecraft
    Hello. Please open a purchase ticket at https://grandtheftmc.net/appeal under the "Purchase Department". We can definitely asisst you with that issue there.

3. Reduce

Reduce Hobo

Hello. I dont know where I can see the Transaction ID. Please tell me where I can see it its very important for my problem.

4. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    The Transaction ID is sent to the email you used on your purchase as a form of receipt. If you don’t have it, you can put N/A and still make the ticket, although having it is most definitely helpful proof of your purchase, and makes the process much quicker.