1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jps, Wings and some more Stuff bugged away

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by 2ore, Dec 25, 2020.

1. 2ore

2ore Hobo

[EN]:

Hello GTM Staff Team,
    I came back online today after dinner (half an hour) and looked into the chests of my house and saw the stuff was missing it was missing: 14 wings of which 11 damaged and 8 jetpacks that were also damaged and 65 candy canes and 3 bowning M2's, 2 were stacked of it.
    Here I have a screenshot of the box where the things were: https://prnt.sc/w9scwy
    You're probably wondering why I have the screenshot, so today I wanted to make a donor deal to premium and made screenshots to send the person so they know what they are getting and I have a history on Discord with _dontlookdown_ where he looks at the stuff via screenshots (I had more screenshots of chests) but he had rejected the deal and since I've been online again, things have simply been missing, as if I was resetted on purpose or it was just a server bug, I don't know myself.
    Thanks for the attention

[DE]:

Hallo GTM Staff Team,
    Ich kam heute nach dem Essen wieder online ( Halbe Stunde ) und schaute in die truhen von meinen häuser und sah das stuff fehlte es fehlten: 14 Wings davon 11 Damaged and 8 Jetpacks die auch damaged waren and 65 Candy Canes and 3 Bowning M2's, 2 waren davon stacked.
    Hier habe ich einen screenshot von der kiste wo die sachen waren: https://prnt.sc/w9scwy
    ihr fragt euch bestimmt warum ich das screenshot habe, also ich wollte heute einen donor deal machen zu premium und machte screenshots um es die Person zu schicken damit sie weiß was sie bekommt und ich habe einen verlauf auf Discord mit _dontlookdown_ wo er sich den stuff angeguckt hat per screenshots ( ich hatte mehr screenshots of chests ) aber er hatte den deal abgelehnt und seit dem ich wieder online bin fehlen da einfach sachen, als ob ich resetted wurde mit absicht oder es einfach ein server bug war ich weiß es selber nicht.
    Danke für die aufmerksamkeit