1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im here to confess...

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by ProPvPGaming_3, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProPvPGaming_3

ProPvPGaming_3 Hobo

Lol hi im pro you know me I just came here to say hi cause i do miss the server too much. I tried to appeal on here they didn't want to unban me cause the staff was mad about how there was a copy of legacy. i don't understand why i should get banned from the server just cause i played on a legacy server that i missed very much. I decided to make this cause I want to CONFESS. I don't know why people are still unbanned from this gtm server even though theres a bunch of donaters who played on LagClears server which is the Legacy server and never got banned on here..... but i did? That isn't fair at all. But i just want to tell you that lagclear isn't making anymore legacy servers. There's no reason that i should be banned off a server just cause I enjoyed legacy. And Lagclear didn't steal the map. xDuci was part of the builder team on his server and gave him the legacy map directly. I also think i got banned off of gtm for a really dumb reason by Samurai just cause i was playing on there. I don't think people can get banned for stuff like that....... But if any of you think this is unfair then please message or what ever the hell you wan't to do.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  2. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Make an appeal!

If your giving us all the information then this is an unfair ban in my eyes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    First of all your appeal didn’t even get denied so I don’t know why your saying that the staff team doesn’t want to unban you, Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.