1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idea For New Way To Deal Drugs In Vice

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Jvkatox, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Jvkatox

Jvkatox Hunter

I find drug dealing a little blank and boring in vice.
    This is how it should be like
    (i'm going to be talking about my previous Idea about drug making wich is in the vice mc forum section, read that one first)
    So in vice you should have you basic dealer in a dark alley, But there should also be:
    Special Dealers
    Special dealers are speciallised in one drug only. They sell this drug for more money but by dealing with them,
    You are at risk of being assasinated by players dealing for other special dealer (The new Assasin role,one for every special dealer)
    Exemples:
    Crystal Meth: Tuco Salamanca, buys your meth at 25% more, Can deal with other dealers while in contract with him. Impulsive and has a 3% chance to try to murder you at each deal. Is in an old abandonned warehouse.
    Pure Crystal Meth: Gus fring, buys your blue pure meth for 50% more, Can't deal with other dealers while in contract with him. has 75% to get angry and try to murder you if you betray him. Runs the fast food
    All weed products: Bob marley, buys your weed 10% higher, can deal with other dealers while on contract with him. Writes songs and has a 10% of asking you to listen to is new one at each deal. Runs the coffee shop
    This should make drug dealing a bit more fun and diverse, and is a just an idea.
    Tell me your feedback in the comments below.

• Like Like x 2
  2. peraldon

peraldon Production Manager

Manager
    This has sparked a couple super interesting ideas in my head, so thanks for that. Will sit on this and see what I can come up with!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Jvkatox

Jvkatox Hunter

Thank you Peraldon