1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I was banned for making duped money for no reason.

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Akarush, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akarush

Akarush Hunter

Today I was banned for I don't know how long for getting duped money when I had no clue. I got that money from a bounty and when a glitches gave me his money I gave it to pistanmarc. I have proof that I got it from a bounty. The person who I the bounty was on was GlockoZockt who was also banned when I was off. My brother told me this information. I do admit I did ask GlockoZockt if I can kill him but that was because I didn't know it was glitched. People told me that a Supreme was on putting million dollar bounties.

Attached Files:

2. Akarush

Akarush Hunter

If u need proof that they told me a supreme did the bounties then I might be able to prove that as well.

3. Akarush

Akarush Hunter

Man I should really remember all my ideas and put it together on my thread but last one I promise I was gonna ask Royal about the money I had gotten and I did imply it. If u don't believe me I have proof of that as well.

4. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

Akarush, this is not the correct section to ban appeal. You appeal in the section of appeals and reports and make it as a ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.