1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTM - How to spot hackers and get them banned

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Owendog77, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Hackers are annoying, hackers are gay, and hackers are everywhere. Heres how you as a player can spot hackers and get them bannished from from our great server.

As always recording players you think are cheating and showing a mod is the best way to rid GTM of cheaters.

If you do find a player that you think is cheating and there are no staff members arround to help there are a few things you can do.

-Report them here on forums

-Remember there name and wait for a staff member to come arround, then notify the staff member

-RECORD THEM IF POSSIBLE and show a mod

**Some hacks are easier to catch then others!**

X-ray - tracers - player ESP
    If the player always seems to know where you are no matter how hard you try to hide they may be using one of these.

Kill aura
    If a player always seems to hit you whenever they get close they may be using KA, if you fly past them in a wingsuit very fast and they hit you 3/5 times there probably using KA (Try to fly through the block under there feet)

Headsnap's and hitting people behind them are good indicators of KA.

Triggerbot
    If a player gets a hit every time they swing and they only swing when there opponent is in front of them they might be using triggerbot.

Aimbot/Click aura
    If a player hits you EVERY time you get close they may be using one of these (Can go under KA)

Reach
    Pretty self explanitory, if a player is able to hit you from further away then normal they may be using reach.

I think the reach limit on gtm is 2.6 blocks but im not sure.

Speed
    Pretty self explanitory but if a player is moving faster then normal they may be using speed.

Fly
    It may surprise you but JP trails do serve a purpose other then cosmetics, if a player is flying and does not have a JP trail behind them they are NOT legit. Keep in mind that if you sit still in a JP there is no trail.

NoSlowDown

If you net a player and they just run right through it they are cheating.

Sonetimes nets can place wierd and are only half effective, make sure you net them several times just to make sure.

Safe aura
    If a player seems to get easy hits on you or they hit you while looking to your side they might be using safe aura.

Anti KB
    If the player does not take knockback they are most likely using anti KB.

Feast
    If your fighting a JPer and they never need to eat they may be using feast.

Godmode
    If the player litterally never dies they are using godmode

NoFall
    If the player doesn't take fall damage they are using NoFall, keep in mind that they could save themself with a net.

Regen
    If a JPer doesn't need to eat to heal they may be using regen.

Criticals
    If the player does an abnormal amount of damage they may be using criticals.

**jesus was not included because it doesnt really make a difference on gtm**

Remember that drugs can make it look like people are hacking.

Remember that people can make there own hacks.

A great recording softwhare is OBS, its free and majority of todays lets-play creators use it. It should also be available to all mac, windows and linux run computers.

Please let me know if you want me to add any hacks or you want to correct me on anything.

• Helpful Helpful x 3
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  2. Zrench

Zrench Criminal

@Owendog77 thanks dude, this tutorial should be really helpful for the whole community. Keep up the great work. You are so active and helpful on the forums.

3. DaddyBright

DaddyBright Thug

Nice!! Thanks for making this, im sure this helps out alot of people.

Also, if there is no staff of and there are hackers, feel free to DM me on Discord! I always try to tell another Mod+ if i cant come on due school or something else.

So we are always here for everyone :) ;)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  4. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

Thank you Owen dog! Very helpful. I really need to improve my skills in detecting hackers:D

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. SkylixMC

SkylixMC Verified Straighter than a Straight Ruler Staff Member Developer

Lixing Minecraft
    Nice tips and tutorials. I'd also add a few suggestions for a recording software. For windows, I'll suggest either OBS or Bandicam.

But I am straight BTW...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.