1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grounders Code (lemme be)

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by _Flaming_Phoenix, May 6, 2019.

1. _Flaming_Phoenix

_Flaming_Phoenix Helper

I exist
    So I’m trying to come up with a new suggestion and come across on this. The unofficial rules of ground on GTM. Note that this is my book, (my view/opinion) and not any sort of official rules so you don’t have to follow but it’s cool if you do, now enough of saying random shit you won’t read and let’s get down to business. I’ll give my “rule” and justification for it
    1. If you throw a sticky bomb and it hits someone on the face, you doing it wrong. Why? Stickies are for campers or blowing up bikes, no for spamming.
    2. Meth, don’t be like that. Why? Because in a 1v1 it’s just annoying, if they have a mini gun and you don’t I get it or if your being 2v1ed or something. But mething in a 1v1 is just no.
    3. Don’t say EZ, especially if you die. Why? It’s mean and shooting plus if there “Ez” why’d you die to them, even if your typing and that delete you with a mini gun
    3. Don’t double snipe as a grounder. Why? Because sniping is for buildings and campers or people who just do it for fun (me) but spamming is annoying.
    4. Essentially abusing sneaky cheat code. Why? Most wealthy people are going to use it, it’s OP af but it’s super annoying. Going behind someone and sending them through all 9 realms is annoying. The exemption is if your terrible at this and I like free loot .
    5. Tear gas spam. Why? About 9 months ago, the ground was hell with net spamming (you could net grounders) and tear gas spam which would last for 5 seconds while blinding fatiguing and giving you slowness, but wait you got another 5 a few seconds later. If someone’s blind then you should win or I’m disappointed in you. This is cool if your being 3v1ed or something.
    6. Camping. Why? We all know it we all do it but it can be super annoying, if your sitting in bank with 4 mini guns pointed at the stairs you might need to stop for a second and give an F in the chat for your victims
    7. Shotgun spam. Why? Shotguns are fun but hiding behind the corner in a fair 1v1 is annoying, with the heavy shotgun having the ability to 1-shot someone without armor it can be hard to go into buildings.
    8. Cleaning. Why? If someone wins a fair fight, they earned that loot and shouldn’t have to be killed after a fair fight or fighting off to people by themself.
    9. Throwable spam and explosives through walls
    Why? I combined these because I felt that they were quite similar to previous parts of the code. Don’t spam throwable of any kind because if I find that you threw 15 grenades in a fight, that’s sad. With explosives it’s just not okay to spam the walls with explosives when the person inside is just trying to live and let live.

10. Combining these strategies into the ultimate evil. Why? Besides the fact it’s obvious, I’ll come and smack you if I see you with meth, sticky spam, with a double sniper cleaning some more kid up.

Thanks for reading! Tell me any parts you think needed to be added or removed! If you follow all 10 rules, respect ✊.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Could use adjustments but i'll do it later if I remember.

3. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Throwable spamming is gae!

4. kittens4050

kittens4050 Gangster

N/A
    how about no?

5. Runkelpokk

Runkelpokk Criminal

Well homing Rpg combo was removed double sniper should get removed too ...

6. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    But what about rpg sniper?

7. Runkelpokk

Runkelpokk Criminal

in my oppinian every 1hit combos sucks