1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gambling suggestion !

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by ElfinApple, Jan 15, 2019.

Tags:
?

Should the plugin 'CoinFlip' / 'RockPaperScissors' be added?

  1. Yes

    4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

    3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. ElfinApple

    ElfinApple Hobo

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2019
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Dj
    Location:
    Singapore
    Hi everyone ,
    I had notice half the players like gambling in casino but is only open for 1 hour therefore i would like to suggest adding plugins like CoinFlip or RockPaperScissors .

    Both of this plugins will bring lots of fun and joy for the gamblers not only they can play against other players but also they can keep themselves occupied .

    Hopefully the plugin i suggest will be added in to the server to bring more fun and joy for the players in the server!
     
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Cursed

    Cursed Canadian Ping Abuser

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2018
    Messages:
    166
    Likes Received:
    28
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Canada
    I think this should be added but with a twist. Both players put in their sides of the money like usual, but instead of receiving all the winnings if you win, you receive 80% and the other 20% get's taken out of the economy. This way it'll help the economy and people will still gain money.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Owendog77

    Owendog77 Pimp

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2017
    Messages:
    1,954
    Likes Received:
    515
    Trophy Points:
    113
    Gender:
    Male
    Occupation:
    Depends
    Location:
    Paris 2024
    Cf with 3% tax would be great. That way the money gets taken out but at such a small rate that it doesn't really have an effect on the player who won.

    If i won a 50 mil cf and only profited 40 i'd be pretty pissed. But if i got 48.5 i wouldn't care.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  4. Cursed

    Cursed Canadian Ping Abuser

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2018
    Messages:
    166
    Likes Received:
    28
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Canada
    I mean honestly sure. I personally don't care as long as it takes out some of the money from the economy over time.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1