1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Following on the Forum

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by MrTacoMan, Dec 17, 2019.

1. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    The “Follow” button on the forum seems to not be used much from what I have seen. This post is to give ideas of who you might want to follow, and to illustrate the purpose of how the follow button could be used more and have a larger purpose than it currently does.

One can use the “Follow” button to keep track of certain groups such as your gang, helpful forum members and staff, or even those who regularly do donor deals. This can let one easily recognize or see when someone they follow does something and refer to it.

This could help forums activity, which is lack luster at times, and even help more people connect and get to know each other. This is an idea, not something that is really necessary, but it would be nice to see a larger group of forums members, and I believe the “Follow” button could be a good first step in that direction.

Let me know your opinions below. It’s just a thought, so there’s no need to argue. It also is meant to help out the community and bring everyone closer together.

Disclaimer: This is not meant to incite competition and have people believing they are better since they have more followers. Followers are meant to be people who appreciate what you do or who you are, and should not extent beyond that for reasons such as popularity.