1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janigaming

Janigaming Hunter Supreme

Like?

2. Kousei_Arima

Kousei_Arima Criminal

fixing /seen and constant server lags lel

3. Janigaming

Janigaming Hunter Supreme

AH k

4. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Can i be a dev? xD

I thought about it and if you have the decap system set up a certain way it should honestly take less time.

Example
    This took me about 10 minutes to create, to use it click the green flag at the top then click on the cat, after that click on the (/decap) sprite, if it says "you have not been decapped" click the cat then the (/decap)sprite again, repeat until the background is green and it says "you have been decapped". once it says this you can click the green flag again and keep testing.

How this works is each time you click the cat there is a 30% chance of you "decapping" it. If you decap it then it sets the variable "decap" to 1. When you click on the (/decap) sprite it detects if the variable "decap" is set to 1 or 0. it then acts based on what the variable is set to. if you have any questions please ask me. Click the green flag to restart the program, clicking the green flag is the equivalent of the decap timer running out or the server restarting which basically forces the timer to run out.

This is not me trying to make the staff team do it ASAP, they are VERY busy. Im just providing an example on how it could be done.

(This is as simple as an "if then" statement)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  5. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    Unfortunately “scratch” and actual coding is a bit different.

6. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    xD IK, but block coding is just lines of code that are premade so that you can click and drag them... i replicated how the decap system could work ( in the simplist way possible) and simply added a "when, if, then" statement to the previously existing system. Imagine it like putting a scope on a gun, the gun already exists all you have to do is slide and screw the scope.

Even though its different all code can be used is similar ways. Weather your using c++, python, or java you will be able to type a "when, if, then" statement.

Imagine it like typing, when you learn a new language you just have to get your muscle memory used to typing in that language to carry a cartain meaning, it works the same with typing code although in code there could be hundreds of ways of completing the same function.

Again, not trying to press it... just explaining how it could (would) be done.

7. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    At this point it won’t. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.