1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cop Mode Taser Glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by blackmagic9988, Sep 27, 2017.

1. blackmagic9988

blackmagic9988 Moderator

Okay so before this glitch happened I had accessed cop mode and warped to Crossroads. I had already tasered and arrested a few people at random that I found looting chests. Though I found a person with four stars and shot them with the taser and they continued to run away before turning and shooting me since hearing the click of the gun. I had shot them multiple times and even punched them with the taser to try to arrest them but it doesn't work.

What should of happened is after shooting them with the taser, they should have been sent to jail. Knowing that all the others had so far but this isn't the first time this has happened to me. There had been on multiple occasions where the taser had not worked resulting me in an untimely and stupid death. Most of the time being that of many people and sometimes the same people with stars. This occurs at random over the course of when it first came out and even today, I would clearly say that its equivalently affected everyone and others all the time.

All that truly happens once it shoots people is it puts out a red puff of blood on them and sometimes just a puff of smoke without anything happening to them. All they do is turn and shoot at that point though it should've been an arrest. So I had a suggestion which is to make it a stun baton for when your close to people for the gun doesn't always work on range probably do to a bug, and a baton could be created to always work if programmed in a newer state to allow it to function properly.

2. Strike7c

Strike7c Hobo

Happends to me sometimes also.

3. PuppyRyan

PuppyRyan Thug

This is normal, sometimes they have to hit you again until you can arrest them, if they already have stars.

4. peraldon

peraldon Production Manager

Manager
    Hello there,

This sounds quite frustrating! Will report. We're currently in the early design phase of a complete overhaul of the job system (with more jobs!), so if we end up re-writing it, this bug will disappear anyway.

• Like Like x 1