1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheat Codes Suggestion

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Qhong, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Qhong

Qhong Thug

As a legacy player and recently have joined gtm again (SMLEE0609) all the guns and new meta is going to have to get some getting used to. Cheat Codes will be one of them. I really enjoy the idea of being able to have kits that you can buy and get cool stuff from. My suggestion would be that instead of just getting kits you could add something like the /stack cheat code, /feed, /fix all, and etc. instead of giving you a advantage it would give you access to some nice commands and I feel like instead of having to buy supreme to have access to something like /stack being able to buy the command itself would be great. Being a legacy player I remember how rare stacked items were and being able to get a command like /stack for 10-15 dollars would be great. I do realize that /stack is exclusive to supreme and rewards the players that decide to donate to the server but personally I believe that people get rank supreme for the kits, extra houses, name tag, and weekly kits instead of just /stack.

If commands such as these would be able to be bought for just 5,10 or 15 dollars it would definitely be something I would do a donor deal for.

I'm not sure if something like this has been requested before but the website not using enjin anymore I don't know how to search for certain threads and hope (if this has been requested) it doesn't bother anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  2. UziBrick

UziBrick Dealer

Triple OG
    Hey Qhong (best irl friend lmao), good idea! I like your idea of the stack command, however, it would be hard to convince people to purchase a cheatcode which only gives access to stacking. Perhaps add something else to the cheatcode. Fix and feed are already active (I believe). Good luck.

3. Presidentx

Presidentx Owner Staff Member Owner

Sorry, some cheat codes can only be unlocked with donor ranks, stack has always been a supreme perk and it will remain like that.

• Learnables Learnables x 1
  4. UziBrick

UziBrick Dealer

Triple OG
    Makes sense. Keep the ideas coming though, @Qhong.