1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

{Bug} Keep Losing Rank, Can't /Msg Players

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by HermeticWisdom, Aug 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. HermeticWisdom

HermeticWisdom Hobo

Ever since I joined, I've upgraded from Hobo to Criminal about 2-3 times, and each time, I'll typically log out of Minecraft. When I return, my rank is gone, and I'm back to being a hobo.

I've attempted to message a Helper for some help, but I got kicked immediately from the server saying I was spamming. I then sent a message to a normal player, and the same thing happened again. Even when I do /r, it kicks me.

I can't message and I can't rank up. The people who have listened to my issue all say it's a bug and I need to report it.

Thank you. Hopefully I can return to playing this server again.

My IGN is HermeticWisdom

2. JustNassim

JustNassim Hobo

Ex-Administrator on Grand Theft Minecart
    I've never heard about this issue before. Could you provide us with a video where we can see that happen?

3. HermeticWisdom

HermeticWisdom Hobo

I spoke with an admin in regards to the kicking, and he advised me to not use 1.13, but 1.12 instead, and that fixed up the issue.

I ranked up to Criminal and took screenshots, so I'm off-line and waiting, and then I'll go back on to see if version was the cause of it as well.