Best of luck to all. Quiting GTM. - DekisBGold

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by AsiansAreBae, Nov 4, 2017.

1. AsiansAreBae

AsiansAreBae Homie

If you play GTM2 you may know me as DekisBGold. I'm a sponsor and has been sponsor for only 4 days. Right now, I feel very depressed as one of my Best online friends (DekisB) got really mad at me and will now ignore me for eternity. I hope you all good luck! I dont know what to do with my 6mil, 15 katanas, 15 jps, and 10 wings, but I guess it'll have to be in the abyss for now :p

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Grandacity

Grandacity Gangster

There's no need for you to quit. It's one person, don't let them ruin your entire GTM experience that you worked hard on and put money into. These things usually pass, so I wouldn't be too upset:).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. TheKing

TheKing Hobo

I agree with grand

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Jvkatox

Jvkatox Hunter

You should't quit. You are an important member of this community. DO just ike I did, pause GTM for a while and come back.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

Dekis, i’ve known you for quite some time so it’s sad to see you go but to be honest if it’s a situation like this just continue playing and try do deals with people so they move your stuff to other GTM’s and try to hang around other sorts of people.
    That’s a good thing about minecraft. If someone gets mad at you, you can go with other people and then after some time he will want to play with you again. Because the nature of friends is that they fight a lot, for stupid things mainly but what makes them friends is that they are always there for you. So this might be your reaction of it now but I can say 100% that in sometime you and him will be speaking a lot to each other and you’ll be friends again.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Sexy Sexy x 1
  6. AsiansAreBae

AsiansAreBae Homie

Im not quiting gtm because of one player. Im quiting because of the anti cheat, and the lack of staff. Every day I hop on GTM eager to play. Then, BOOM blatant JP and Katana Kill aura hackers. iTraitor claims he caught some... But he logged off without uploading. Basically, GTM is filed with hackers like a virus. I don't think I enjoy GTM like I used to. Hackers ruin all the fun... Until the anti cheat is up, I will not be playing GTM anymore.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

I look at all the player's that are reported to me; i do understand there are loads of hackers still, we are currently working on an anti-cheat. And iTraitor does report quite a lot of players and sends the link to mods+ so they can handle them.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. AsiansAreBae

AsiansAreBae Homie

Most of them are either Jp or Wing hackers...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. AsiansAreBae

AsiansAreBae Homie

Until then, I will be taking a break from GTM

• Disagree Disagree x 1