Banned + Blackmailed

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by iTraitor, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

Hi there,

On Monday, I was jping, when a wingsuiter came along, I managed to kill him (twice), and he hackusated me (twice). Over discord, he then blackmailed me, saying if I didn't give him 3 wingsuits, I would be banned. I ignored it. He then sent me the 'video' footage showing me hacking, and I debunked it on the spot.

Later that day, I was banned by pistanmarc for hacking (ka). I created an appeal, and it was denied. The evidence I was sent was heavily edited, and explained to him what had happened. He refused to accept the evidence of the blackmail due to it being over discord (which I personally find ridiculous)

After I had been banned, all the evidence was deleted.

I then created another appeal, which went unread, so I contacted a manager about the matter over discord, which he said he was dealing with it, however nothing was done.

I just want a straightforward answer of why nothing can be done. I was blackmailed, then banned, then told nothing could be done about it after the evidence was deleted.

2. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    The most likely reason it was never answered was because of the switch to the new forums, feel free to make another appeal.

3. 東弟star_ouo

東弟star_ouo Hobo

我在重生點掛斷餐也是禁止你的服務器一個混亂的禁令,我們放棄我的id:star_ouo禁止我的人是:XBone_他說我是上帝的模式我顯然在重生點掛起也禁止

4. Mockin

Mockin Criminal

I don't believe we have a Chinese speaking, let alone Chinese reading Staff, star_ouo. o_O rip.

5. Grandacity

Grandacity Gangster

I watched DragonzzzYt's video, it looked like you were hacking. I'm not sure about the blackmail part though, I've heard of them doing that to some old allies as a joke, but never for real. If you have evidence of them trying to blackmail, please send it to me. Also, are you temp or perm banned?

6. Grandacity

Grandacity Gangster

I'm bouncing on the rebirth point is also forbidding your server A messy ban, we give up my id: star_ouo forbid my man is: XBone_ he says i'm god mode I obviously hang at the rebirth point also banned

Also, this is what google translate says when I put if from Chinese > English :p:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.