1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A plan to fix the gtm (1) economy!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by Runkelpokk, May 2, 2020.

1. Runkelpokk

Runkelpokk Criminal

Hello there,

I play gtm since a few years now and i noticed that money looses more and more value and i thought of a few point how to fix that!

1.Throw less money into the economy
    -Nerf the money from crates by 50%
    -Lower all sell prices
    2.Take money out of the economy
    -more vehicels for high prices (dont need a realy use just one of 2 new jets players can buy)
    -Buyable tags (for example &2Millionaire for 1 Million $, &eRich&fBoy for 5Million etc)
    -Take out like 5% of the payout from the lotto
    -Tax on the black market (5 or 10%) of the buyprice will be removed from the economy
    -More high Money houses (around 5or 10mil) just charge 50 or even 75k per chest instead of the usualy 25k
    -Take 500k from everyone who has more than 10mil away (this point is optional but would still take out a ton of money)
    -"Rare" items (create a bunch of "admin" items which would be sold on specific events (and be exclusive to the event in the specific year) these items would have no realy use beside being rare and cool to collect)

2. MrTacoMan

MrTacoMan A Taco, that is a Man.

Administrator
    Crowbars are supposed to be rewarding, not make people be unhappy when they get almost no money.

Sell prices were upped along with buy prices a while back to balance out the high priced economy, which it has helped to be fair.

Maybe.

Eh, this could be good, but tags are supposed to be rarer and harder to get.

Pretty sure lotto already takes 20% of the money put in.

This was a thing, and the tax had to be lowered for players to want to use the BM.

Well then you have high priced and high chest houses, which makes premium houses less valuable imo.

This would just upset players and prob wouldn't even dent the economy.

Probably not the best idea, just because Admin items aren't a "good" thing all the time.

3. ohmyglobITSmatt

ohmyglobITSmatt Hobo

@MrTacoMan @Runkelpokk How about property taxes (and permit houses have to pay less to encourage donations)? It would also help get rid of purchased houses not being used by putting said houses back on the market after their respective owners don't show up for a period of time.

4. Proxorr

Proxorr Homie

Autism

5. MrTacoMan

Administrator
    Premium houses are forcesold after 30d of the owner being offline. Normal houses don't have a form of rent or tax as they are available to new players and are options for those without permits. Taxes generally just make players hate the game, I don't think this is the best way to go about it. There's probably better options with some more brainstorming.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Runkelpokk

Runkelpokk Criminal

i would like to see rentable houses (you pay a decent ammount of money for 30days after the 30days you need to pay it again)these houses would work like regular houses but instead of 25k per chest they would just cost 10k or 15k (remember you need to pay the price every month) this would take out money from the economy on a regular base (these houses could also have more chest than current normal houses)

7. ohmyglobITSmatt

ohmyglobITSmatt Hobo

I do like that idea

• Like Like x 1
  8. MrTacoMan

Administrator
    Maybe, obviously not the TOP priority, and I suggest putting this one on discord, to get more opinions on it :)

• Like Like x 1