1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Suggestions Please Add

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by CyberRain, Sep 27, 2017.

1. CyberRain

CyberRain Hobo

First Suggestion

is you guys should add another currency
    Such as Bitcoin cause you buy drugs with bitcoin irl
    So you guys should add a Bitcoin currency
    and call it Bitblocks or something idk but irl you can buy drugs on the deep web with bitcoin
    So that's why I'm suggesting it would be cool buying drugs on your phone or you guys can add a computer
    Into apartments, so we can go on the deep web and order some Drugs for delivery and other people can go to
    where you bought the drugs and take it for them selfs like say if I bought drugs on the black market on my computer in my apartment I would have to go pick it up but other people can see where you have to go to
    and they can steal it for them selfs as its getting delivered it would add a really cool thing to GTM servers

Second Suggestion

Is that you guys should get a better anti-cheat and modify it cause I see a lot of speedsters around bhoping
    and add like a kill aura anti-cheat so if it suspects you for hacking the anti-cheat will kick that person and if it gets notified like 3 times they get 5 to 7-day ban it would be better like this

Third Suggestion

Is to get more active staff like dropouts would be good for staff but people that go to school 24/7 There not going to be able to do anything and add a /staff mode if there isn't one already so other staff can not abuse say if they do /staff they get permissions to tp and tphere and stuff and when they do /staff to turn it off
    They won't have any of those permissions anymore just the SMOD, MOD and ADMIN etc tag so yeah so we won't have admin abusers

Theoz/CyberRain's Suggestions

If you can add these it would be awesome and also I forgot to say this in the third suggestion
    is that mod's and admins can play with the /staff thing you know what I mean

2. peraldon

peraldon Production Manager

Manager
    Hello there!

We were talking about new currencies for the server today actually, funny you should bring it up. Crypto-inspired currencies could definitely be interesting...

We do need a better AntiCheat, yes. This afternoon I did some research into the best one, and we now have started work on getting a new AntiCheat on. No ETA yet, as it's too early days.