1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. AntonThePrince

AntonThePrince Homie

In School, like coding.
    I don't know if this already exists, but can GTM maybe add a YOUTUBE rank and in order to get it, you have to have 33,000+ subscribers and promoting the server in various ways. It can come with many perks:
    1. You get to live in a house you built in creative in MineSanatos, New Mineport, Etc.
    2. You can invite friends into your house. You can enter houses almost instantly.
    3. All rewards double.
    If you read this and agree tell me and an administrator unless you are one. Also, feel free to tell me what you would like me to change if anything. Finally, If admin does see this, please don't lock this thread, I would like people to see and think about my idea.

2. Dieheldernaar

Dieheldernaar Manager / Build Team Manager

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    Hello there,

Let me just start this response of by writing down a couple of facts. GTM already has a youtuber rank, which can be given to you under the circumstances, which can be found in the 'So you want a YouTube rank' thread. GTM has had multiple youtubers in the past, including WhiteZunder, EpicStun and many more small youtubers (10.000+). Though, i do like a couple of your suggestions. I will talk to the other senior staff members, about the following points:
    -Giving the YouTuber the opportunity to have a Build team member build them a custom house (No money will be asked for this).
    -Giving the YouTuber more rewards than normal players are supposed to.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Yours sincerely,

DieHeldernaar

3. adsfghjkl12

adsfghjkl12 Senior Moderator

Thread Moved.