1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wing gliders

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Qhong, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Qhong

Qhong Thug

i don't know if anyone from legacy remembers the old game mode wing glidersi or however it was called but it seems to have been removed. If anyone could tell me as to why it was removed then I would really appreciate it. Also I feel like if it was added back a lot of the newer player would like it and now that there are a large choice and variety of guns, net launcher, etc wing gliders would be a lot more fun to play on.

2. peraldon

peraldon Production Manager

Manager
    What was 'Wing Gliders' exactly? Sounds interesting.

3. Qhong

Qhong Thug

I don't know if you started playing before gtm 1 or after but it was a pretty fun game. What you would do is everyone would have a elytra and a kit. There would be 5 started kits which everyone could choose leather, chain, iron, gold, diamond and each kit had different weapons. I believe that leather gave you a legacy flamethrower and as more powerful your armour was the worse your gun became. There were also "premium" kits for donators vip, premium, elite, and sponser (we didn't have supreme back then). You would glide around and shoot people and there was also a currency system were for every kill you got you got in game cash which you could buy postions and stuff. I believe the main reason it might have been taken away was because of the introduction to gtm 1 and everyone left it. Trust me it was extremely fun and before the server had 600+ users after EpicStun joined the server, when it had only around 100, wing gliders was averaging around 12-20 player at "amercian" time or all the multiple time zones amercia is in. Now that wingsuits, net launchers and other stuff is there I feel like it would be a great time to bring it back and maybe boost the server's player count.