1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M_Blazin

M_Blazin Hobo

After saying "Hypixel sucks" in chat, I was muted and banned for 24 hours. (Ban: JJRocks2001 Reason: Staff Disrespect, Mute, 19Firefox2k19: Reason: Saying "Hypixel") Their excuse was "Oh, you're not allowed to say Hypixel so just shut up and follow the rules". Isn't that rule there so that you can't advertise? Isn't saying "Hypixel sucks" the exact opposite? Also, isn't JJrocks2001 telling me to shut up and follow the rules player disrespect? So, please if you are reading this, tell me why I was banned and if I or the staff members were wrong. Staff DO NOT shut this down because I'm sure the players would love to see this. I am not trying to add any more disrespect to staff, I simply want more opinions than two staff member's.

2. xMini

xMini Thug

Human
    A lot of the staff members are disrespectful to the players. This is also another major factor that is leading to GTM's downfall.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JustNassim

JustNassim Hobo

Ex-Administrator on Grand Theft Minecart
    Hello there,

We got a rule against saying a server name, even if you would describe the server negative. That's why you received a mute. If you feel like the two staff members you named were being "disrespectful", you can contact a senior staff member and talk with them about it. Making a thread shaming them is not going to solve this situation at all.

Locked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.