1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Votesites not fully working - Connectie

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Connectie, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Connectie

Connectie Criminal Wiki Moderator

I was voting in the morning and I was able to vote on 3 sites, since there was still a delay on the other sites. Although I did not spell anything incorrectly, just one of them registered, even though the other 2 sites also said: 'Thank you for voting' It's not that I'm upset about not receiving the rewards, but I was fully going for the top 3, which was working out well since I was (almost) always in the top 3. I heard that it ends at 00:00 EST and at this time, I'm usually first. Right now, I got 61 votes and I am second place, the first place has 62 votes, which means that if these votes did register, I would be first for now. But there's still a guy called BrainControlJr, which is always 1 vote ahead of me in the morning/afternoon, but I'm able to vote twice in the evening, which makes me first again.

- I know that I'm not the only one with this problem, but I'm certain that if I kept voting (and this didn't happen), I would've end up in the top 3, or at least the top 5.

Thanks in advance!

- Kind regards (Connectie)

2. Connectie

Connectie Criminal Wiki Moderator

- I was able to vote again at one of the 2 sites which still had a delay, this one did work.