1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Votes arent on server

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Fennekin_Is_Back, Sep 27, 2017.

?

does /vote list on server tell who is top voter or is that one just not the right one or does forums

1. i dont know what this is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. i dont know what this is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fennekin_Is_Back

Fennekin_Is_Back Hobo

I can go on the old forums through my other bugs ive reported and on the old gtm i was second top voter and on the server if you do /vote i only have 121 votes and if you go on forums i have 144 votes and i dont want to lose second voter of the month because of a bug i need this 50$ for elite rank i hope someone gets this before it ends and i dont win because of a bug the rewards of money end in 4 days i hope you see this look on forums and /vote and see the difference and who ever responds to this tell me if they check top voter from forums or /vote because i personaly /vote is glitched i hope you see this and i win 50$ for elite and i hope you fix this bye! =)

2. peraldon

peraldon Production Manager

Manager
    Hello there,

We're aware that the voting amounts are not being shown properly. This is currently on our todo to fix. Do not worry, though - we haven't lost any votes, we still store them fine! Just not showing properly. We'll also be adding them to the new site soon.

3. Fennekin_Is_Back

Fennekin_Is_Back Hobo

thank you for responding and tell me this news!

4. Fennekin_Is_Back

Fennekin_Is_Back Hobo