1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ViceMc brewing stands potions need fixing

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by PyroPyxel, Nov 25, 2017.

1. PyroPyxel

PyroPyxel Hobo

Ok so another bug report.
    This is about brewing stands being "fixed"
    I never tried brewing stands but when the mail has been sent saying that they have fixed brewing stands I test it, only to find out they do work but not as it says...
    So the brewing stands work but making the drugs don't .e.g. To make Vodka you need blaze powder, potato and three glass bottles. However this does not work in the slightest of ways...
    I have been testing it and they do work only with the normal potions such as strength by putting nether wart in (ergot fungi) and blaze powder. This did work and made a potion of strength. Now here is the question. How to make Vodka? Well I've been looking up this and I believe that Vodka is a potion of nausea due to the fact beer gives drunkenness as well as Vodka for obvious reasons and that meaning it is a mod potion or commands and that it does not exist on ViceMc due to it being a mod potion.

Please fix brewing stands fully,
    PyroPyxel

2. Jvkatox

Jvkatox Hunter

Vodka isn't a potion. It's a diamond sword with effects when right clicked.

3. PyroPyxel

PyroPyxel Hobo

Well that is broke then...

4. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

I can confirm that brewingstands are still broken on Vice. Even though we got the mail they were fixed.

The weird thing is that it seems like they work 1 time after there has been a restart of the server, so I come on and suddenly it works. but then I add some more potatoes and then it just doens't work anymore again.

It has been months now with broken brewingstands and it would just really raise the experience of playing vice if it could please be fixed. All newcomers are starting with brewingstands and they all get confused. just so bad for the popularity of vice... :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    I believe devs are not sure why this is happening but are working furiously to fix it.

• Like Like x 1