1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vice down again?

Discussion in 'Vice' started by srm0310, Sep 29, 2017.

1. srm0310

srm0310 Hobo

not again...plz..

2. Jumoco

Jumoco Hobo

Its broken whole day. but nobody tells why

3. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    The devs are working on it, making posts saying that it is down isn’t making it go any faster.

4. Micatchu

Micatchu Mugger

Mix, I believe that players are making those posts because Vice has been down really a lot (hours/days) and there is no information anywhere to find about it. Not here, not online with /help, not on discord. So it's only human after hours/days of waiting that one places the question again. I think the silence here is the biggest problem. Tell people that it will take another 12 hours and that will stop them from asking, because they will know it has no use to try to log on.

Being a fanatic vice player I can promise you that have been trying like every 15-30 minutes through the whole day yesterday (and the day before that) and every other hour using /help to get an answer, without getting an answer once. I don't want to rant, but please understand that not getting any kind of answer anywhere is really quite frustrating.

You probably already saw my suggestion about a server status page. I believe it would help a lot to keep people happy. http://grandtheftmc.net/threads/suggestion-server-status-page.206 Being a developer myself I know it's most of the time possible to roughly estimate the time of fixing an issue. So if the developer feels it could take days, then it's already a known fact that the server will be down for that time and that could then be told on such a server status page.

• Like Like x 1
  5. srm0310

srm0310 Hobo

But need to know any reason why vice broken very often. So that would make post like this again again how about we can make server stat like old web page?