1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SxpremeVenom

SxpremeVenom Hobo

Hello Dear GTM Team, Hello Dear GTM Community,

Now three days have passed since I was banned by GTM justly. Despite everything, I have never given up the hope ever to come back. This kind of rule breaking is actually under no circumstances to make amends. But nevertheless I am very sorry and really regret what I did to the community and the team members. Likewise, I had already built up a lot without the following hack.
    I want to be honest with you and I'll tell you the hack.
    I downloaded a hack client because I was killed over and over again and I just did not feel like it anymore and wanted to win it
    Since I found many friends on the server, I would be very happy, if I would get another 2nd chance. Which I will definitely use.
    Also, I will try to be more helpful to any user and do my best that everyone is satisfied. So I will also report any found bugs or hacks (whether from me or others). Since I have experienced myself, what benefits it can have.
    I would just like to go back to this server and spend some time with my friends again. So it's up to you to give me that chance.

Best regards,
    SxpremeVenom

• Like Like x 1
  2. JustNassim

JustNassim Hobo

Ex-Administrator on Grand Theft Minecart
    • Like Like x 2
  3. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

Make an appeal

Locked.

Thread Status: