1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two commitments for GTM - Drew0218

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by Drewdeism, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Drewdeism

Drewdeism Criminal

Hello guys, I'm Drew0218, and I can PROUDLY say I was an OG from Legacy. Now we could talk specifics like me having 23 mil, a diamond sword (worth 10 mil), a 165 chest donor house(Which I only paid $30/$440), Sponsor(which I only paid up to Elite), and a bunch of rare items that totaled to around 5 mil right before Legacy was shut down, but I don't want to bring the attention to that. I want to bring attention to how I was as a player in relation to staff. When I played Legacy, I think all the Legacy members could agree that I was a bit of a trouble maker and didn't really mind getting banned or muted. I asked LoganR101 yesterday to see my batlookup which all had been collected during Legacy's time frame. I have 18 bans(2 which were perm but I appealed to), 37 mutes, and 22 kicks. Although that is one hell of an accomplishment, I want to stop it there. I'd like to think I matured a bit and don't want to continue to be an issue for staff. So, I'm making two commitments right now. One that I will not be banned, muted, or kicked for any reason(unless it's a troll). And two that I will not be donating on GTM. I am going to be a completely free to play player other than my Sponsor rank.

Thank you,
    Drew0218

P.S- I'd like to add that none of my bans were of me hacking. All of my punishments were either trolls, me abusing chat, or annoying staff.

P.S.S- I donated on GTM Legacy but I have not donated to the current version of GTM. I played GTM when it was in beta then quit later and gave all of my shit away. So I restarted 3 days ago with 20 permits(that I had collected over the months whenever I would think about it), Sponsor rank, a house in city center with 14 chests(Completely empty though), 200k, the Hunter rank, and some friends that pvp'ed with me.

• Arty Arty x 1
  2. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    Well, I guess good to see that you are following the rules now.

• Arty Arty x 1