1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trusted players

Discussion in 'GTM' started by kittens4050, Sep 26, 2019.

1. kittens4050

kittens4050 Gangster

N/A
    Because Shoehead's post is getting tons of upvotes I would like to add on to his. I love the middle man idea, I dont like the player. So ill make this list of being trusted. If u would like to get on the "Trusted" area please send me proof of you doing a deal with 2 or 1 well known players has to be OVER 5mil and u gotta do 3 different deals meaning u would have been doing at least 15mill worth of deals. Please reply to this forum post with the proof or if your just a well known not scammer. Also if you dont wanna be on this list. Please reply saying "My ign is ______ please remove from this list". Last thing if you have proof of a scammer please reply saying "____ is a scammer and add them to scammer list" WITH PROOF!

TRUSTED
    All staff (but they cant middle man anymore)
    @LilBlueNinjaa (no proof she is while known for being a nice player and not scamming)

SEMI-TRUSTED i have no proof, dont trust these players with alot of money, maybe like 500k to 1.5m but they are KINDA known for not scamming.
    Shoeheadalt1
    Darkrai_
    DaryaPanda
    WrapItB4YouTap1t (i dont know the numbers :mad: )

Scammers:
    NiceAndEpic
    Kittens4050 <-- Bruh (Not a irl scammer :BRUH: ) hmu if your doing irl deals i got jp dildos on gtm7, jp kats on gtm1 and gtm4.

Proof:
    I payed shoehead like 3mill he gave me a dub of wings, 50k an wing it was 3mil something. No real proof just my word which u dont need to trust.

Darkrai, Well known non-scammer

DaryaPanda, I payed him around 25mil for like 3 dubs of jp kats or something like that. I payed the 25mil first.

Wrap, Rich player, Has egirls why would he scam?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  2. WrapItB4uTapIt

WrapItB4uTapIt Mod

Bruh, I've never scammed someone... Imagine scamming someone now when I literally have everything I could ever want xD

3. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    Sounds cool

Disclaimer though sorry gotta hit you guys with a disclaimer - We are not responsible for people who do get scammed. I suggest only using people you ultimately trust. But, good luck with your endeavors!

4. kittens4050

kittens4050 Gangster

N/A
  5. kittens4050

kittens4050 Gangster

N/A
    People dont know that. Bruh