1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To All Staff Members

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by M_Blazin, Jun 21, 2020.

1. M_Blazin

M_Blazin Hobo

If you’re not staff, don’t worry about this post, I’m just saying what I should be. Because I’ll eventually be back to gtm, I figured I’d take this time to say something that’s long overdue. I’ve been toxic pretty much since I’ve started playing gtm and a lot of it has been directed towards the staff members of the server. I see now that you guys don’t deserve any of that, especially because you volunteer your own time to try to help a server and it’s players when you don’t have to, and I should have respected and acknowledged that fact instead of being toxic because I didn’t realize that you were just doing your job. I don’t expect any of you to care about this post or even get a response, but I just want to start off slightly differently when I come back, and I really mean it. I’m trying to be less toxic in general, as it’s probably better for my mental health and for anyone on the same server as me, but I need to do so especially to staff. I don’t know what it’s like to be a staff member, and I never had a right to be mad at you for not doing what I wanted at a moments notice, it was selfish and annoying. I need to remember the fact that other people need help too, and that you’re likely also doing stuff for the future of the server. I really hope that I can get a much better relationship with staff when I come back and that I can remember that you guys are people too. Thanks for reading this, and I appreciate any feedback you guys are willing to give.

2. JJrocks2001

JJrocks2001 I am SuperMan

Who told you that you ever be returning back to GTM?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. _12RA

_12RA Hobo

lmaoo

4. FinishedTouch

FinishedTouch Homie

Moderator for GTM
    Glad to see some people changing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. M_Blazin

M_Blazin Hobo

MrTacoMan said I could come back in 60 days after he accepted my appeal, @JJrocks2001. I have 52 days now I think. Btw, thanks for the approval, @FinishedTouch .

6. ok_im_out

ok_im_out Hobo

good to hear this blazin. im relatively new to the server i play activly since some months and im really confused about the huge hate that is being thrown to the staff members :eek: its not like any of them were trying to harm the players at any point but just working to improve the server without even getting paid in any way.

7. FinishedTouch

FinishedTouch Homie

Moderator for GTM
    Most hate just comes from people getting angry at us for doing what we're supposed to do (punish them for breaking the server rules). But obviously in this world not everyone can get along, especially on a video game.