1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE STAFF TEAM IS MESSED UP!

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by ProPvPGaming_3, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProPvPGaming_3

ProPvPGaming_3 Hobo

So, A long time ago maybe like 1 month ago? I made a discussion called "I'm here to confess" here's the link to the thread. https://grandtheftmc.net/threads/im-here-to-confess.5506/

In that discussion I was talking about how I was banned for playing on a legacy server and how its unfair and stuff. So then in that discussion I get a reply from the manager named MixLogic. And he told me "First of all your appeal didn’t even get denied so I don’t know why your saying that the staff team doesn’t want to unban you, Locked." So I made another appeal about the incident and Cruee told me I was actually banned for "DDoS Threads". I admit to threatening people but I got a tempban for 7 days and this was awhile ago. My point is that Cruee "DENIED" My appeal and he said "You threatened to Dox and DDOS players, you’re not getting unbanned." Please tell me how I get unbanned from this server cause mainly I'm banned for playing on a legacy server but was never permanent banned for doxing and ddosing players. And can I talk to one of the staff team so I can EXPLAIN to them what happend. I am also banned from the discord for I don't know what reason.

2. Janigaming

Janigaming Hunter Supreme

First of all have Some respect for staff, without staff could this server not even run

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    You’ve been banned 3 times for DDOS and Doxing. Locked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.