1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The REAL truth behind blackmagic9988

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Minecart' started by KwonShiYun, Sep 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    Normally, I don't feel the need to make threads behind demotions. But, as he said his lies will probably be spread in other means. I also want to point out honestly I don't really care what anyone picks to believe or not because in the end your going to have people who are friends of his and simply believe him to believe him. So there is really no point in picking sides because things are not going to change as far as his ban and demotion go.

So lets get to the point. Everyone thinks his demotion AND ban was because of a little conversation blackmagic9988 and I had on the server. When in fact there were 2 bans that went out on blackmagic9988 at this time. First, let me explain the "original" reason he was banned. He thinks its because he simply "said" something about what we do with the servers (I will be honest it was a pretty stupid conversation enough that I don't even remember it) But, the reason he was banned (the first time) and the reason he was really banned the first time are completely different. He thinks it was for simply sticking up for the things he said when it was really because of the way he talks and says things to you.

You might think "well, shouldn't you not get upset over the way a mod says things?" Your right, under normal circumstances you are completely correct.

Now let me explain the blackmagic9988 most of you did not know. So I hired blackmagic9988 (not knowing this) But, he has some very serious depression and it allows him to show a ton of disrespect to the people around him. I want everyone who did read his thread (before it was removed) to remember he wrote "it was expected" That's because he was disrespectful to his seniors and to his peers. He did not get along with other staff members.

"But, kwon, what about the people hanging around him???" You mean Flaming? Let me get to that in a second. I want to touch up on blackmagics demotion and ban.

So we establish that his ban is because hes disrespectful to his seniors and his peers. So lets talk about his demotion. As I mentioned he had a very serious case of depression that we all had turns TRYING to help. We pent 6 long months trying to help him through his depression. Some of you may not know the things we saw him write. In fact I don't even think he knows we saw the things he wrote. But, some of the staff who saw the things he wrote described it as "psychopathic". Some of you may know exactly what I am talking about. For those who don't I am sorry but I won't be telling you where to find this information regardless of who screams "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU WITHOUT PROOF". So we get back to the depression topic. So we helped him for 6 months long. Then we had staff starting to want to try to help him through this. Flaming being one of those people. There was one more but, I will not say there name unless they want it to be known.

So lets start the flaming topic real quick, flaming was a young boy wanting to help blackmagic for what he was going through. Unfortunately if you understand depression as well as I do. If you try to help someone in depression and you dig to deep you lose to depression yourself and you become a target. Unfortunately flaming adopted the same behavior as blackmagic. It was not as bad but, he adopted the same behavior and some staff described flamings posts as similar "psychopathic". So blackmagic was demoted because we could no longer handle the disrespect. Most importantly, we had younger and other staff members to look after and his behavior was effecting others.

Of course there are going to be haters here but those who have a brain here in your eyes what was more important. Blackmagic or the children that he was effecting? This was his demotion. Now for his "REAL" ban. He asked us not to tell people he was demoted and why. Instead he asked us to tell people he resigned. Which is why everyone who asked me on day 1 I was telling you that he resigned. I gave him that respect. Unfortunately, blackmagic could still not be respectful and decided to try and spread lies and rumors. Hence why I stopped telling people that he resigned and started saying he was demoted "WHICH HE WAS DEMOTED"

As for why flaming was demoted, we wanted to try to help him before we jumped the gun on demoting him for the same reason as blackmagic (Because unlike blackmagic, flaming actually was showing SOME respect towards his peers) But, unfortunately we have some very strict rules about how our staff chats work. And, flaming thought it was okay to break those rules. He was simply demoted for breaking a staff chat rule and had nothing to do with why blackmagic was demoted. The only reason blackmagic and flaming use it to there advantage is because they made the reason they were demoted to be the same to manipulate those around them.

So let me make this clear

1. Blackmagic9988 was banned for being disrespectful to his seniors and his peers
    2. Blackmagic9988 was demoted for spreading (HARMFUL) negativity throughout the staff team for 6 long months.
    3. Flaming was demoted for breaking staff chat rules and was unrelated to Blackmagic9988's ban

Now everyone stop making shit up because honestly. I didn't even have to make this thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    By no means am I saying if someone finds someone suffering from serious depression should they harm or allow the person to harm themselves. Simply that GTM is a server not a therapy session. We told him to get real help many times. It was simply time to accept that he wasn't getting better and that he was more interested in shoving his time into GTM then getting healthier. Honestly, hope he gets the real help he needs.

3. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    I completely undersrand the demotion, that is a perfectly good reason and i feel that you did the right thing.

However i dont completely understand the reason for the ban, obviously you should never be disrespectful to your seniors but i think that is worthy of a demotion, not a ban.

Also being disrespectful to peers... toxicity is allowed on gtm and i really only see mutes given out for spam and material that is REALLY bad.
    If he was being disrespectful to players or other (staff members (in a non-joking manor)) while being a staff member then thats clearly a demotion, staff members should not be disrespecting players or each other (they are a team)

Basicly i think all this is worthy of a demotion however i see no reason for a ban, please note that this is completely unbiased as ive never talked to blackmagic.

Also kwon you did the right thing in trying to help him, depression is a very serious and delicate topic. Ive helped people through it before (even some on gtm) and i find the best way to help is just to be there as a friend.

(Wasn't jvk demoted and banned for same thing, but more explosive)

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  4. xMini

xMini Thug

Human
    Man Kwon, I wrote a really long paragraph about Mix not being the guy for GTM's future in that thread. PLEASE tell me you at least copied my response and posted it a PM with Mix telling him I'm dissing him again. If you did so, could I actually get a copy of that... kk thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    @Owendog77
    We take depression very seriously, and when we find out about it we try VERY hard to cator to the needs of the staff members that go through hard times like that. In fact blackmagic was one of our LONGEST RUNNING member that we tried to help. It just became to much

As for "toxicity is allowed on GTM" It is, but not in the staff team. We have a very family friendly team when it comes to staff central or what we expect. Of course it doesn't ALWAYS go as planned. But, thats just how its suppose to be.

Of course don't want to ban people from the server because it just removes people from the server. But, unfortunately when all he is doing is wanting to spread negativity and not help the situation. All we can do is tell them to stop or that they can't play.

@xMini
    I was only shown magics post.

• Like Like x 1
  6. xoxo_sky_xoxo

xoxo_sky_xoxo Homie

Um, the ban isn't really justified. You see tons of toxic people spreading negativity, all you needed to do was mute him.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    I have no power to do anything and the decision is yours as a manager... but i just dont see a reason for the ban.

As xoxo said a perm mute would have been just fine if it was REALLY nessecary.

8. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    Of course its not justified to you because the ties go deeper then being just a player. Nor do I have to justify it to anyone. Simply made a post about the true reason so everyone stops screaming there heads off "FALSE"

9. MafiosoKitten_

MafiosoKitten_ Criminal

Great, but there's no explanation on Flaming's ban, only his demote. From what I'm seeing Flaming was banned for the same reason blackmagic was (Correct me if I'm wrong).

10. iTraitor

iTraitor Mugger

Flaming leaked staff chats or staff information iirc. That is a big no no that is emphasised several times with staff, and is taken extremely seriously.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    I think everyone misunderstood why I made this thread. And, what it is addressing. I didn't make this thread because I "HAD TO" I could have let blackmagic continue to lie and say whatever he wanted. At no point would I or anyone on current staff team by in any trouble just because players want to scream there heads off. I made this thread in hope to help players who are involved with blackmagic (and the things he has been doing recently) from getting players in trouble. If you want to join his and flamings crusade you are more then welcome to and be manipulated into getting yourself banned. Otherwise no where was I obligated to make this thread. With that being said I am not going into flamings ban. Simply gave a warning to everyone who wants to be involved.

12. xMini

xMini Thug

Human
    Am I able to apply to be banned? Asking for a friend btw.

13. _Flaming_Phoenix

_Flaming_Phoenix Helper

I exist
    I'm at least happy this got mentioned to a degree, I won't argue my ban since that gives you an excuse to wipe me off every spot of gtm but really? Taking down my badge on the forums? Being Toxic is bannable? Is KingCord going to get banned for killing a hobo?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. _Flaming_Phoenix

_Flaming_Phoenix Helper

I exist
    Now I would enjoy a good discussion about this topic and any of you can message me BUT alas when you have all the managers watching your every move you have limited options, also I love GTM I will never say I don't I have met some fricking amazing people I could list a lot of them but that might take awhile

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. xMini

xMini Thug

Human
    I bet you 10 mil on GTM 1 that I’m not on that list.

OH WAIT YOURE BANNED HAHA

I’m sorry I had to do it

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Memetastic Memetastic x 1
  16. _Flaming_Phoenix

_Flaming_Phoenix Helper

I exist
    I noticed ;)

• Litty Litty x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.