1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Mine Machine&Production of Weapons To Sell

Discussion in 'General Offtopic' started by Joker1266, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Joker1266

Joker1266 Hobo

Hello Everyone,

I would like to present a spark to a new exciting feature to GTA-MC! To start off let me say I am very pleased with how well put this server is. economically speaking and how pvp is! But, what about adding on machines production and creating a recipe to actually create the gun to sell to other players? How the machines will work is u open menu>click mine>each piece will take 45-65 seconds>and then bench>manufacture>then sell! It will cost In game money to mine but the sale will be more rewarding then what you spent on mining!

Some will need to attend a diamond machine iron machine etc.

Who wants to be a multimillionaire in game? I do! Also, I understand that this thread may lack some information but there is more!

So, the developing and coding of this idea will cost some money unless the creator will know how to code this in java. I would recommend "drjava" for this project. But, to be able to mine it will cost Basic Miners License of $3USD.Individual Guns are $1 USD, Armor Types: $2 USD. For Jetpack and Minigun Production you would need a special miners permit. The Special Miners permit is $10 USD. Minigun license $1 USD and for Jetpack $2 USD. But, will need to talk to a NPC to get items not mineable, this NPC will be at the "HARDWARE SHOP" for the recipe of the weapons and armor.

To apply to the account you hold the paper of the permit in hand and right click and you will have it as a permanent feature. Also, in belief that you can win the basic permit license, and the guns in a 50 crowbar draw, and special license AND the minigun and jetpack license in a 250 crowbar draw!

I am well aware that this feature will take sometime and money to create so I want to start a " /signed IGN"
    petition for this threat! To agree that you like the idea and that will be willing to donate a minimum of $1.00 to help get this idea in creation! And will be willing to be patient for this if Creator NigarianIcy becomes committed to the development of this idea along with his crew. END I am sure he will also know his numbers to raise if needed to get this idea started. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WHERE THIS GOES, LET THE BUSINESS BEGIN!!!

THIS IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE OWNER CREATORS STAFF AND PLAYERS OF MC-GTA.NET!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Joker1266

Joker1266 Hobo

/SIGNED JOKER1266

3. srm0310

srm0310 Hobo

like this idea. but it is actually more ideal to old faction server Vice (which is now closed). cuz GTM is more about fighting with guns without MMO factors.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. srm0310

srm0310 Hobo

Also, it requires IRL money? I think GTM players need free contents to enjoy so I can't agree to it

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Joker1266

Joker1266 Hobo

I see your point, but it would be able to also with in game money but it will be like in the 100 thousands and or millions depends on creator. Also, its not a lot of money its just small donations to bring in at least something but people love donating with a perk with it or reward! That system already exist with this server. Plus, you have people who want to be businessmen here, so it will be good to have your drug dealers and your normal businessmen(LEGAL). Imagine killing, mining, producing, manufacturing, and selling etc. but not using the old pickaxe a machine you open up you activate it to mine it will take money out and you can close it and then it wil collect the materials while you go off and fight! Then after killing some people you collect manufacture and sell! I guess I should call these things "MINING TERMINALS"

6. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    This is p2w, it wont be added :/

Even small donations, oftentimes it's not the price that stops people from donating, it's the actual action of doing it.