1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Issue with Godfather and miniguns (don't kill me)

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by _Flaming_Phoenix, May 1, 2019.

1. _Flaming_Phoenix

_Flaming_Phoenix Helper

I exist
    So I was thinking, godfather is SUPER expensive but is it really worth the money? First I want to look at miniguns, while they are mostly a short-medium range weapon (sorry if wrong) it can be super overpowered. In close quarters, it can out before a shotgun, I have seen and gotten a simple right click and got sent to spawn. A lot of new players complain about jetpacks and miniguns preventing them doing anything. While godfather needs to be worth the investment, it should not be concentrated on one gun. So hear me out (Don't give this more dislikes than peraldon leaving the team :( I miss you man!), I think that jetpacks OR katanas should be specific to godfather! They are a big part of pvp and shouldn't be as easy to get, since wings can be used at any or a low rank. Think about the general community, not all you mobsters who don't want to spend 5 mil!

2. N0HaxJustMango

N0HaxJustMango Professional Failure

Fruit
    I agree with neither. If you want to make it better in the way you speak of, I think they should lower godfather to maybe 3.5-4mil to make it easier.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. kittens4050

kittens4050 Gangster

N/A
    yall sum crazy nigros!!!! Miniguns make people stacks!!!

4. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Mini's should be buffed a little, in accuracy. I agree with raising katanas to GF. If anything GF should be more expensive and offer more then just gun perms, maby some cosmetics, better kit... tbh GF kit sucks.

Also, ppl with high donor ranks should get all doner kits below their rank.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1