1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Easter Event

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by KwonShiYun, Apr 27, 2019.

1. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    Hello there community! The easter event has been going on for a couple days now and we have gotten a lot of feed back that players really like this event comparatively to the previous events. Players will tell us this event is amazing and its really well done.

But, we as staff want to know what made this event fun and amazing for you guys try to go into detail about what made this event fun for you comparatively to previous events. Was it hunting the easter eggs, did you like finding random bunnies around the map, did you like farming the bunnies, or was it just simply really great tags (cough cough I came up with cottontail).

Remember your feedback is very important for events in the future because it tells us when we are taking a step in the right direction.

2. _Flaming_Phoenix

_Flaming_Phoenix Helper

I exist
    I really loved all the tags and the bunnies! I can see how hard the staff team worked on the event! While it is a little long it was overall amazing!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nevickoll

Nevickoll Hobo

Literally the whole thing was awesome! Finding the bunnies and searching for the eggs actually gave me something to look forward to. I really liked this event and can't wait for the next one!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. FPSLandon

FPSLandon Criminal Wiki Moderator

I loved event so much and I can’t wait for future gtm events! I appreciate all of the developers who worked on this and I loved the fact that you could buy items with your chocolate you got from bunnies! Thank y’all so much for doing this and I LOVE GTM!!!

5. pistanmarc

pistanmarc Thug

Overall it was enjoyable, but too short for people who found the eggs in less than a couple of hours without/while being told egg locations.

Things that where fun:
    Opening eggs
    Killing bunnies

Things that would improve it:
    More bunnies should’ve been around the map.
    Bunny farming should have been disabled/bannable so bunnies despawn if there is more than x within a chunk or a radius from a a player.
    Increased the different items you could get from the eggs.
    Increase the time it took for bunnies to drop eggs but make random time intervals between 2 times.
    Decrease the chance of eggs giving any sort of item but increase the chance of it giving rare items and spawning items.
    Increase the price for physical items (flamethrower, gold mini-gun, etc) in the shop so it doesn't ruin the economy.

Make the locations for each player different so players don't ruin the event’s main purpose of looking for the heads-item (eggs).

• Like Like x 1
  6. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    Thanks marc that was very useful : D. For the disable breeding part though. We did that but it kept bugging out rip.

7. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    Honestly it was pretty good, prices in shop weren't too bad and it might have been more fun had I played a bit more when It was active.

I just want to say that there is one reason I dont like this event. It was purely based off of time spent playing the game and luck, this is not as good as an event like christmas because in the christmas event there is a set time for the packages to spawn. From what I could tell bunnies were very rare and anyone with ESP would have had a major advantage.

I also want to say this, STOP PUTTING RARE ITEMS THAT ALREADY EXIST AS REWARDS. It's really annoying for someone like me who collects rare items and wants them to retain value.

Create custom event items and make them buyable from the event shop. I have a full set of raindeer, elf, santa, and christmas as well as every other event item and 2 clausinators and I can tell you 1. I love them 2. I would buy more in a heartbeat, even if I had to buy from the store.

8. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    @Owendog77

Thank you for the "PROPER and RESPECTFUL" feedback this time. Good feedback will take into account for future events.

9. Owendog77

Owendog77 Pimp

Depends
    @KwonShiYun can you provide a list of holidays we do events for? I think I could come up with some really good ideas for both the events themselves and rewards you can get.

1 more piece of advice I want to give is keep doing the rewards GUI, overall players seem to like it much more than rewards systems like the halloween chocolate.

10. KwonShiYun

KwonShiYun MammaStaff

Home Page:
    I believe we do easter, halloween, christmas, valentines day, possibly thanksgiving xD idk honestly but, I assume those are the basic holidays we do.

Yeah we are pretty happy with the event GUI. I think it kind of creates a cool tier list when picking what you want.

• Agree Agree x 1