1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Akuma Glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by N0HaxJustMango, Aug 15, 2018.

?

Is Your Akuma Glitched?

1. Yes It Is

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No It Isn't

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. N0HaxJustMango

N0HaxJustMango Professional Failure

Fruit
    There is a very known glitch of the akuma vehicle not being able to be repaired. I am not entirely sure of what the cause or the fix is or if this is already a thread nor am i sure if it was meant to be like this. What happens is when a player is riding an akuma and it is destroyed by gun (not sure if explosives do it), it will become permanently broken, it is unlike the BMX glitch where if it is stolen and destroyed by explosive/throwable it says that it is still alive and can be called even though the destroyed message showed up in chat (fixable if you relog). What should have happened is the repair option should have shown up for the vehicle to be repaired. Based off of what i have heard it happens to many players. I was just asking if the devs know how to fix this and get the akuma vehicle back up and running properly for the players of GTM.

I posted a poll and if you have an akuma please feel free to post on if yours is glitched or not.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  2. DaddyBright

DaddyBright Thug

I have the same glitch here.
    But i did hear that it’s getting fixed soon, we only have some higher priorities at the moment.

Thanks for reporting it tough! :)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  3. Dieheldernaar

Dieheldernaar Manager / Build Team Manager

Administrator on the GrandTheftMinecart network.
    We are 100% aware of this glitch, and we are trying to fix this as soon as possible!

Like Bright said we currently have higher priorities like some really cool upcoming updates :D

Thanks for reporting this glitch to us, we appreciate every single one of the bug reports like this.