1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teaming with Hackers

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by Zuclas, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Zuclas

Zuclas Hunter

attempting to pound pussy
    See, I've seen some people teaming with hackers and it is super scummy to me as you are using a person that is on another alternate account to hack and kill people for you.
    This should be punishable due to the fact you are causing more problems in the warzone and for the staffs + players as you are not reporting them

Staffs told me it's not punishable to team with a hacker, some staffs tell me it is.

2. ItsAaronPlays

ItsAaronPlays Homie

Honestly it dosnt matter what they choose to do, you as a player witnessing a player teaming with a hacker should get you frustrated, but as a player you could do something even better to get back at them

1: Try Recording Them!
    2: If u can't record, get a friend to record.
    3: use /help and get staff on, don't state in chat that you are calling staff, that ruins the point.
    4: I have done this on other servers, all you have to do is get in a call with a staff member, screenshare and after that leave it to them
    Honestly it dosnt matter who is teaming with them, just follow those 4 points and getting rid of them should be light work!
    ;)

If it gets to a point where the same person is using multiple alts, staff can check there ip, it will show all the alts ever used on that ip. And Ez Perm Ban!

3. Zuclas

Zuclas Hunter

attempting to pound pussy
    I do all of that. Do not worry. It’s just a big douche move to team with your friend on an alternate that has hacks.

7d or permanent ban to the hacker
    And
    1d punishment for teaming with the hacker is what I’d prefer

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  4. MixLogic

MixLogic Author of GTM Code of Conduct Supreme

Manager on Grand Theft Minecart
    This would be very hard to enforce, how can we prove that the player simply didn’t know. Some players aren’t able to see hacks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. RedBin

RedBin Homie

if the hacks are really slight ka, maybe it is hard to see. But maybe if the player is teaming with a fly hacker, who's speeding throughout the whole map, killing players with valuable things and just handing it over to the teamer, might cause some problems

• Agree Agree x 2