1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support Suggestion

Discussion in 'Bugs and Suggestions' started by SkylixMC, Oct 19, 2017.

1. SkylixMC

SkylixMC Verified Straighter than a Straight Ruler Staff Member Developer

Lixing Minecraft
    When creating the support ticket, there are only 3 options. Purchases, Appeals, and Player Reports. Where this is most of the support players need, I feel like we need an "other" section.
    This section could be useful for reporting game breaking glitches, which don't belong in the public section or to get help with individual problems such as, problems with voting, connecting to the server, etc.
    Let me know what we think.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. UziBrick

UziBrick Dealer

Triple OG
    Good idea. I won't tag any staff this time though.. they are probably getting annoyed by now xD

;)

3. 11kobeer

11kobeer Retired Manager

An "Other" section would be a great idea. I have bit of Xenforo experience, and if they turn this down, it's because they don't like it. Not because they can't do it. I can guarantee you this wouldn't take more than 5 minutes (and that's too long as it should take under 2 minutes) for any staff here who is experienced with Xenforo.

4. peraldon

peraldon Production Manager

Manager
    If there's a game breaking bug you don't want the public to know, just PM a staff member (ideally me tagged in it). Otherwise, I think it's fine for everything else to go in a forum thread.

• Agree Agree x 1